Nameservers change time

gooooogle

I'm using namecheap.com and I've just changed my nameservers. How long do you think it will take before my domain starts to work again and actually points to my web site.

madlovik.com

In the start I just used url forwarding but I'm using nameservers now.

I use namecheap for a lot of domains also, normally its about 28 hours for my domains to resolve so it will most likely be around the same for you, it depends a lot on your ISP though

Yeah I was really pleased whith them after I signed up. The control panel is great. I might transer for my vision-park.net domain to them when it's time for renewel.

Hehe thats the main thing I like about them, the control panel.

I have been waiting for months for a reseller acocunt from them so I can provide domains through them with their control panel but it still isnt available.

I would like to have all my domains on my name cheap account and just transferred a few this week but I have domains with a lot of different registrars

Hmm yes. Well I can wait. This domain is not desperately needed right now. Just registered it for my fictional language, and eventually world as well.

Madlovik actually. ;). Did some more work today.

NOTE: The reason there is only two words is because I'm currently concentrating on the grammar part. It's very important to get a general idea of how it will work before I fill it with words.

A new word is ga, which means the.

Do a search on the forum for "before propagation" gooooogle and i done a post on what you can do to work on your site before your DNS is working.

I think its in the hosting misc forum :)

That should help you anyway

Yay it's finally done. Now I need to get a decent web page with the entire grammar.

If anyone's feeling generous you could donate something via paypal on my site :D

And if you don't :beathim: