NameCheap reseller programme

BlackStorm

Anyone know whats happening with this?
i contacted them months ago and was first told it would be finished in November

I have emailed them about 3 times since and each time I get a later date, and its STILL not up.

I have been holding back on getting a domain reseller program for ages because they keep telling me that its coming in the next few weeks (Even giving a date) but it never comes up.

Im thinking of just going with someone else now, I wouldnt have minded if they just told me it wouldnt be out for a few months instead of telling me if would be out in a few weeks each time I emailed them

namecheap has a really good user interface and its easy to use, thats the main reason I want to get it so people will be able to admin their domains easily.

Is this reseller account going to be where the user can go and signup themselves and you need to do no work?

I got a reply from the support at namecheap today, the reseller site should be live soon :)
They gave me a sneak peak into the control panel, looks good but I had a few questions on it and just waiting for an answer back now.

Cant wait to get going with this!

The pricing looks better m0h but i dont use enom so I cant really compare them.
Sorry Max, the address was the account of one of the developers and it had some important domains in it as well as a good bit of money in the account so I wouldnt be able to give out the info to login.

Hopefully it will be public soon, I want to test it out properly and get a few accounts setup myself anyway!