My reseller hosting expierience

IB-HOST

I own small company, and in addition to programming services I wanted to offer cheap but reliable hosting for my customers.
I started with Manlius.com and worked with them for more than one year. Everything was great, prices, reliability etc. But, problems started when they made some server changes - DNS data had to be changed for all domains, many accounts manually moved etc. But I did it, with minimum service disruption.

I had one user claiming that servers are unsecure, I even talked with Manlius.com about it, but they claimed everything was just fine. Finally, someone (I thought it was that user, but it is not clear who really was) 'attacked' whole server using one of my customer user/pass. Server went down due to PHP loop script and Manlius decided to close my whole reseller account! As if I could be responsible for my customer actions. But OK, that's past now.

Generally, I (and my customers) lost some data since Manlius.com was not so flexible in giving backup data when needed, my account was suspended, and money payed in advance was never given back.

So, I had to change to another reseller provider.

I have choosen SurpassHosting.com - they prices were similar to Manlius.com. Prior to creating account I discussed the issue that happened at Manlius.com, and they said they wouldn't never cancell my reseller account since all my users are interpreted as their users too, so that it is not my responsibility to take care about their actions.
I am with them for som five now and I am satisfied. Even though there are some minor server outages, their support is OK and everything works fine. CPanel and other features are updated regulary...