My hosting website review

GPDhost

Hello everyone we are newly formed hosting website and would like to have some feedback on our site design. Tell us how it looks to you, is it easy to navigate? Would it look appealing from client perspective? > > > https://gpdhost.com > > > Thanks in advance.

Moved to the appropriate website.

I quite like the animation illustration in the header. Overall, a very nice clean look, I don't see how anyone would have a problem navigating.

Something that I don't think I've ever seen before is that you give the ability to login using Google or Facebook account. Where does this login take the clients? WHMCS? How do you separate clients versus anyone else this way?

I'm with Art!

I love the slider animation as well and was also wondering about the Google/Facebook login. :D

i looked at a facebook login module, but what concerns me is that anyone with a FB account can signup with you and you have no details of the user that is using your services

Take this FWIW, of course

That home page is a bit too busy, for my taste. The purpose of a home page should be to introduce your company, not throw everything out there. That can easily be split up a few ways.

The slider is nice, but on the homepage, rather dominant. At 1920*1080, it's pretty dominant, like taking up just over 1/2 the screen, on a 27" screen . On a 22" monitor, it's way more (more like 3/4).

Dropdown menu at the top? Same thing. Condense it .

The text looks pretty decent, but , again, too much of it on the first page. This is something that will turn clients off.

so you have the main slider and under that the domain search box which is fine, so no need for the large custom domain section at the bottom, if you want this them make it a separate page. for plans all these should be on separate pages for shared, resellers, VPS etc., yes may have 3 listed on home page, but just have them as condensed info linking to main plan pages

Hello everyone we are newly formed hosting website and would like to have some feedback on our site design. Tell us how it looks to you, is it easy to navigate? Would it look appealing from client perspective? > > > https://gpdhost.com > > > Thanks in advance.
Love the site as I just viewed every page and clicked on every link. It was easy to navigate and quite appealing to the eye. Good job.

Thanks for all you feedback everyone, btw I don't have a clue how to build a website I'm a total noob in that regard, I just wanted to hear honest opinion on this. To me the first time I saw it looked really friendly our designers did a great job :D

To me the first time I saw it looked really friendly our designers did a great job :D

if i had a designer that did that then i would have sacked him, your site is far from user friendly.
It looks like just a whole load of snippets taken from various templates and shoved on an index.html page.

If you are no designer then as you are using WHMCS why not goto a company like Zomex and purchase a purpose build template with build in WHMCS.

it will be more user friendly

I am not a fan of the green used. The loading speed is slow for me,

The menu I don't like, sometimes when i click nothing happens in the drop down and sometimes I need to click more than once to activate the drop down.

Having the drop down work on mouse over maybe a better solution.

The graphics and the icons I like.

The product feature tables I like as well.

I'm a guy that loves simple websites. I think their might just be a bit to much information for my taste. But overall great design keep up the good work!

You have a very well designed site. You might consider adding a VPS solution that is let's say around $40 since with what you currently have even though they are good you might lose some people who are getting started.

You have a very well designed site. You might consider adding a VPS solution that is let's say around $40 since with what you currently have even though they are good you might lose some people who are getting started.

I agree his vps servers are a bit expensive especially if hes posting on forums like this. Alot of people that come here are looking for a cheaper solution. Who knows the quality could be top notch!

The site looks clean and engaging. But I personalyl find the green a little too glaring on my end.. and I generally prefer the support button at the bottom rather than the side ( Live chat ), but thats just me

Love the color green! Your site looks clean and modern. Your "green" theme is similar to the "Grab" car color (Uber like service in Asia).

I wish the Youtube video is above the envelope/ at the top of your site for easy access to potential clients. But other than that, your site looks great! :)

And yes, shame on me too. I feel like my website is too generic-looking for my potential-client's eyes compared to yours haha good job! :)