My Firsthand Review of XeHost.net

David Vazquez

Hello all!

Really quick before I crash (was at the mall all day :devil:), I'm going to make a first hand review of the hosting company I recently signed up for called XeHost.net. I was in the market for a web hosting reseller. I found XeHost on these forums and so far, I am nothing but happy with their services.

Earlier today, I started a sales chat with an employee named Anthony. His kindness and helpfulness helped me to further approve myself to sign up for this company. I purchased a hosting account through them and everything was immediately setup. This includes my domain and web hosting reseller account. Their DNS servers seem to be blazing fast as my site was up within minutes.

I submitted a few tickets to obtain my "freebies" which include:

• A FREE! WHMCS Licence
  • A FREE! Amazing Template
  • And also a FREE! ENOM Reseller Account which I haven't bothered to redeem yet.

From what I understand, they also provide end user support which I haven't gotten the chance to utilize yet but I honestly can't wait as they guaranteed 25 min. response times which is amazing.

Overall, I highly, and when I say highly, I mean HIGHLY recommend signing up for this host.

Best regards to the community and also the XeHost.net Staff,
David Vazquez

:smash:VICTORY GOES TO XEHOST! :D

Hi David,

Thanks so much for the great review! If you run into any problems at any time, please let us know!

Thanks,

Sean

Will do. :) Thanks again.

By the way, I'm going to submit a ticket soon with a pretty important inquiry. Be looking out for it.

Best regards,
David Vazquez

Hello all!

Really quick before I crash (was at the mall all day :devil:), I'm going to make a first hand review of the hosting company I recently signed up for called XeHost.net. I was in the market for a web hosting reseller. I found XeHost on these forums and so far, I am nothing but happy with their services.

Earlier today, I started a sales chat with an employee named Anthony. His kindness and helpfulness helped me to further approve myself to sign up for this company. I purchased a hosting account through them and everything was immediately setup. This includes my domain and web hosting reseller account. Their DNS servers seem to be blazing fast as my site was up within minutes.

I submitted a few tickets to obtain my "freebies" which include:

• A FREE! WHMCS Licence
  • A FREE! Amazing Template
  • And also a FREE! ENOM Reseller Account which I haven't bothered to redeem yet.

From what I understand, they also provide end user support which I haven't gotten the chance to utilize yet but I honestly can't wait as they guaranteed 25 min. response times which is amazing.

Overall, I highly, and when I say highly, I mean HIGHLY recommend signing up for this host.

Best regards to the community and also the XeHost.net Staff,
David Vazquez

:smash:VICTORY GOES TO XEHOST! :D

What domain are you hosting with them ?

Regards,

@SSLZoom - we're approaching 90 days now - just curious if you'd provide an update on your review.