Ms. Cleo.

moogz

Looks like Ms. Cleo's fu*ked.

Loadsa people are filing a complaint about her, she might go to prison.

See you in court Ms. Cleo! :judge:

She's a horrible, annoying thing that should rot in jail for SPAMMING people with all her crappy TV commercials with that lame attempt at a Jamacian accent. Anyone that would believe that person or call that number, should rot in prison too. :)

moogz said:

Yep

Btw, it's more like:

CALLA ME NOW FOOR YA FREE READIN
:D :p :D :uzi: :uzi: :argue: :flame: :puke: :splat: :devil:

LoL

So ehm.. WHY exactly is she to appear in court? What did she do wrong?

I heard she told some girl to dump her boyfriend after this girl told her about her problems. She "predicted" the boyfriend was sleep with other girls and that he was going to kill her, then the girl filed a complaint, then our friend Ms. Cleo got more and more federal complaints.

The lovely? Man, you are lucky enough to have no idea! I don't know if that web site is hers, I refuse to give it any hits at all. I turn the channel when her commercials come on. They literally make me angry that someone would shove such stupid crap on people just trying to watch a show. The way Cable works, is that each household has it's own feed, sort of, and I don't mean to seem paranoid about it, and I'm not, but just in case they are adding up all the people viewing that damn commercial, I won't be one of them on their system. Not that I'm paranoid, but I hate that woman so much by her commercials alone, that I would rather take the chance, just in case. If they find that their system shows everyone turned the channel when that horrible woman come on, they'd drop her. Hey, I'm trying!

I don't know what she did, but I think she's been pulling some illegal scam. I just can't stand her by her commercials alone and I think her and all the Jerry Springer watching, Sally Jess... watching, white trash, trailer park (ore like camp trailer) living, redneck, scum bags that actually live to hear or enjoy other people fight and scream and bitch and spit and hit and watch Soap Opera's, can all burn for all I care. I mean, what does that say about the viewers, to be promoting that s**t? I just can not stand it, at all. I hope she goes to jail for just being a damn low life! (In my defense, this crap comes on all the channels (40) in this area, pretty much every 10 to 20 minutes, every day, all day). I'm so sick of her and her horrible attempt at a "mystical Jamaican" accent, I wish her the worst! :)

[offtopic]
i need help setting up vB lite, anyone wanna help?
[offtopic]

I think we should hunt her out and kill her

I'll :flame: Ms. Cleo
You can watch :popcorn:
and when wev'e killed her we can enjoy some duff! :beer:

Ms. Cleo after: :splat:
Us after 1500 duffs: :drunk:

The Furenal:
:bomb:

She doesn't deserve a proper buriel!

we win :D

I have seen this annoying woman on TV and my sister once called her and got billed quite enourmously and never even talked to a person she was just on hold.