MJZ Web Hosting re-opens signups ------------> LARGER package sizes / same low price!

mjzhosting

MJZ Web Hosting re-opens signups ------------> LARGER package sizes / same low price!

ABSTRACT

In order to let you understand the tier of veritable quality of which MJZ Web Hosting operates upon -- our tier is of course set up so that we find it not only appropriate, but urgently necessary to mock those vapid reproduced statements which like to blather, based in a logic of marketable commensurability, things like "Quality Web Hosting!", yet never bother attempting to display vestiges of just what about said hosting may hold quality beyond an "ability" to reproduce the very statement (on the other hand, we at MJZ Web Hosting are aware that striving towards a general sameness of presence has nothing to do with any sort of quality and can really only point in the opposite direction if anything) --, here is an excerpt from what is undoubtedly "the sole expression of what is clearly the greatest web hosting legal agreement in all of existence":

http://www.mjzhosting.net/legal.html said:
e) MJZ Web Hosting's voluptuous mega-Network (and dominantly themed super-Infrastructure) is defined by villainous domain names, barbarously hosted websites (whether customer or non customer based), gluttonous (lol fat) reseller accounts, sassy dedicated servers, mega-hackin' labratories, clandestine security-databases, red hot switches, swarthy routers and other banally appointed technocratic equipment.

I mean, who beyond the already-dead -- or as Len Bracken (another satisfied MJZ Web Hosting client who utilizes our services through means of barter) might say, a "zombie in this city of illusion where the beings who have been killed by the transformation into commodities appear to be alive." (Snitch Jacket) -- doesn't want to be hosted within the scintillating arms of a voluptuous mega-Network? :kiss:

To add to the wonderful news, MJZ Web Hosting has recently DOUBLED THE BANDWIDTH (hey, I wrote that part in capital letters augmented with italics in order to pretend that such a notion is somehow exciting!) on all plans, yet pricing remains the same -- subsolar, in contempt of the affluent, and filled to the brim with well meaning!

SHARED HOSTING PLANS

ATOMIC
» 500MB Storage / 10GB Bandwidth (per month)
» $19.00 Annually (SOLD OUT)

PREVALENT
» 1000MB Storage / 20GB Bandwidth (per month)
» $16.00 Semi-Annually
» $30.00 Annually

ASCENDANT
» 1500MB Storage / 30GB Bandwidth (per month)
» $11.00 Quarterly
» $22.00 Semi-Annually
» $40.00 Annually

LASCIVIOUS
» 2500MB Storage / 50GB Bandwidth (per month)
» $5.50 Monthly
» $15.00 Quarterly
» $30.00 Semi-Annually
» $55.00 Annually
» Save $11.00 buying annually (2 months free)!

PRODIGY
» 5000MB Storage / 100GB Bandwidth (per month)
» $9.00 Monthly
» $26.00 Quarterly
» $50.00 Semi-Annually
» $90.00 Annually
» Save $18.00 buying annually (2 months free)!

ANOMALY
» 10000MB Storage / 200GB Bandwidth (per month)
» $16.00 Monthly
» $44.00 Quarterly
» $79.00 Semi-Annually
» $160.00 Annually
» Save $32.00 buying annually (2 months free)!

RESELLER HOSTING PLANS

METEORITE
» 1.5GB Storage / 30GB Bandwidth (per month)
» $7.00 Monthly
» $20.00 Quarterly
» $39.00 Semi-Annually
» $69.00 Annually
» Save $15.00 buying annually (2 months free)!

PLANETOID
» 3GB Storage / 60GB Bandwidth (per month)
» $10.00 Monthly
» $29.00 Quarterly
» $57.00 Semi-Annually
» $99.00 Annually
» Save $21.00 buying annually (2 months free)!

COMET
» 5GB Storage / 100GB Bandwidth (per month)
» $15.00 Monthly
» $44.00 Quarterly
» $87.00 Semi-Annually
» $149.00 Annually
» Save $31.00 buying annually (2 months free)!

SUPERNOVA
» 10GB Storage / 200GB Bandwidth (per month)
» $24.00 Monthly
» $71.00 Quarterly
» $141.00 Semi-Annually
» $239.00 Annually
» Save $49.00 buying annually (2 months free)!

QUASAR
» 15GB Storage / 300GB Bandwidth (per month)
» $29.00 Monthly
» $87.00 Quarterly
» $173.00 Semi-Annually
» $289.00 Annually
» Save $59.00 buying annually (2 months free)!

GALAXY
» 20GB Storage / 400GB Bandwidth (per month)
» $34.00 Monthly
» $99.00 Quarterly
» $199.00 Semi-Annually
» $339.00 Annually
» Save $69.00 buying annually (2 months free)!

FEATURES

» Daily account backups
» cPanel
» Web Host Manager (resellers only)
» Apache Web Server
» Web-based E-Mail
» E-Mail SMTP/POP3 or IMAP Server (mail.yourdomain.com)
» E-mail Forwarding
» E-mail Aliasing
» E-mail Autoresponders
» E-Mail Blockers
» Spam Assassin
» MX Record Changes
» Unlimited E-mail Accounts
» Unlimited MySQL Databases
» Unlimited FTP Accounts
» Unlimited Subdomains
» Unlimited Addon Domains
» Unlimited Parked Domains
» Cronjobs
» PHP 4.4.x and PHP 5
» phpMyAdmin
» CGI
» Perl 5.x
» Microsoft FrontPage Extensions
» Detailed Web statistics (Awstats)
» Customizable 404 Error Pages
» Password Protected Directories
» Raw Log Files
» Fantastico De Luxe

And yes, adult content is allowed :)

TESTIMONIALS

Grant Stemage of metroidmetal.com had this to say about MJZ Web Hosting:

When you don't run a site rooted in ecommerce, price for hosting is always an problem. My past experiences with budget hosting had not been pleasant. Downtime, latency, lack of communication, skimpy cpanel, no chance of the company's longevity -- in so many cases, you get what you pay for. While desperately hunting for a new option, I stumbled across the raves of those hosting with mjz. Skeptical, but needy, I opened an account with what seemed to be an inexpensive, yet reputable option.

A year later, I'm running a premier reseller account with my main site up in full, while hosting other sites underneath. I always get a response from questions quickly, and the resources available to me at this price are staggering – not to mention his customer services. Not enough can be said for a host that will intentionally cap his client base to continue his high level of quality to his clients. I recommend MJZ with full marks, and will continue to as long as he continues to offer his quality packages.
More testimonials can be found here: http://www.mjzhosting.net/feedback.html

ORDER

Account setup is completely FREE :) There are no hidden charges, the price you see will be the final price you'll pay!

http://mjzhosting.net/order.php

CONTACT

Email: mjz@mjzhosting.net
Support: http://www.mjzhosting.net/support.php
Forum: http://forums.mjzhosting.net

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tombarko8