Minimum price for reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some said, there is no way to set a fixed pricing rate for a service unless you describe in more details your requirements. Even so, no price is right or wrong.

As with anything, the lower you pay the less you get. The price will be directly related to the quality of the service you get. For some Resellers, budget is the main concern, even if their sites are down or have constant troubles while for others stability and support is the number one reason for which they prefer to pay more.

Regardless of the company you choose, just be sure to pick someone that will be there for you when things go wrong because there is nothing worse than not being able to inform your customers about anything when their sites are not working.

It depends of what you need exactly.Best way to decide is to contact diferent companys to explain to them what you are really looking for and find the best offer that suits your requirements.

The price varies on your needs.A good and olso a low price is from 10$ to 20$.
If whant more space and a more stable the price go up

There is no market rate for reseller plans, per se. You'll find extremes on the low and high side on plans from different providers.

As with anything, the lower you pay the less you get. The price will be directly related to the quality of the service you get.

That's not necessarily true. Not all the time at least. There are plenty of smaller sized hosts that will do almost anything to get and keep clients.

Rakesh: Many people have asked follow up questions, however you have yet to respond to them.

We need more information from you in order to provide you with more information what what you are looking for.

Depending on the plan specs, the pricing will vary. I have seen reseller plans from $5/mo to like $50/mo. So there is really no set value or plan price that is standard across the board, it depends on the value in the plan, what you are offering and your specification for the plan.

Give us some more specific information of what you are looking for and we can give you a more exact pricing ballpark.

Thanks!

Normally it starts with approx $15 USD if you are buying WHMCS seperately. With WHMCS license I have seen many web hosts providing it starting from approx $25 USD.

Normally it starts with approx $15 USD if you are buying WHMCS seperately. With WHMCS license I have seen many web hosts providing it starting from approx $25 USD.

Well this varies. Going direct then WHMCS does cost $15.95 for the end user. For web hosting companies that have a reseller agreement well, the license cost for the web host can be as low as $5/month (possibly less but $5 is the lowest I have seen).

But even still, other factors have a cost so reseller packages can be anywhere $15 up including a WHMCS license though even still, there are companies offering WHMCS on $10 packages but I don't see how they can be profitable given staff, licenses etc

I will say the standard price is $25/month

WHY?
WHMCS billing Script = $13.99
RV SItebuilder = $ 3.99
Softaculous =$1.99
Hosting& Support = $4.99

This are estimates the hosting company won't tell you, but if it really has to stay in business, that is what it will be costing on a single client on average.

NB: But the more clients the company has, the price will also be dropping.

Depends totally on number of clients per server, cost of server, licenses etc but anything from £10-30 depending on all the pre mentioned factors.

Can any one tell about how much it will cost to buy a reseller plan as per market rate

If you are beginner, then you can purchase cheap reseller panel which is starts from $4 per month only and if you want WHMCS then you need to increase your budget but I don't think in start you required WHMCS license

It all depends on what you get in terms of support and ressources per site. We change a bit more than those prices but allow 1 CPU and 2 GB ram per site. Some hosts will be half that price with slow or unstable servers and no support.

Unlimited anything is a worry. We don't limit the number of accounts but don't allow overselling of disk space which in fact does limit the number of accounts.

You should be specific and generally your plan in mind as there is no standard/min price for reseller hosting.

If I am correct then you are from India and I advice you to beware from some company who claim that they are India's #1.

You can find any good reseller provider and make a list of providers then monitor their server for few days or month.

Check ping latency test and If possible then contact them over the phone and clear your some doubts.

Read TOS and then chose them.

It depends if you want to pay montly or annualy, actually if you pay annualy you can save money.
If you want to start reseller hosting,search for a basic plan that includes 24/7 support and free backup as a minimal requierement.

Hi, Reseller hosting packages will start from $8- $14/mo, If you want fully managed Reseller hosting then it may cost you more.

Hi, Reseller hosting packages will start from $8- $14/mo, If you want fully managed Reseller hosting then it may cost you more.

You clearly know nothing about hosting. Reseller Hosting no matter what you pay is always managed. Only VPS and dedicated servers come as unmanaged and managed

The OP opened this around a year ago and stopped answering almost immediately, It's probably time to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.