• I am excited to announce a significant upgrade to our hosting infrastructure. Read more.

★★ Midwest Colocation Hosting - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA ★★

OnTheCloud.co is excited to announce Midwest Colocation Hosting located in our secure facility in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. Under our parent company, Unlimited Net, we've been offering Dedicated Servers and Web Hosting Solutions since 2004.

Customer Testimonials

You guys are undoubtedly one of the best providers I’ve worked with. Your support has been unmatched, thanks for everything Jason.
John Boles

We have been with Unlimited Net for years and did not have any critical issues during this time. All support issues have been resolved in a timely and professional manner. Privax is a happy dedicated hosting customer of Unlimited Net.
Danvers Baillieu, COO - Privax LTD

I came across OnTheCloud/UnlimitedNet while searching for Midwest colocation space on WHT. I’ve only ever done VPS or Dedicated server renting, so the colocation world was new to me. I reached out to Jason and he was extremely helpful and answered my many questions.

In the last 6 months, I have colocated several servers with them and I already have plans for more. The network has been absolutely solid, and there has been no downtime since I’ve been there. Also, when I had some special requests they were more than willing to accommodate. I also love that their carrier cross connects are much cheaper than the other data centers in the area.

For anybody looking at colocation, especially in the midwest, I can 100% recommend OnTheCloud
michaelthemagic - Michael Newcomb, Circle City Servers (Exodo LLC)

Colocation Packages

PackageStarter ColocationPro Colocation
Rack Space1u2u
Power125 watts250 watts
IPv4 Addresses1 Usable5 Usable
Monthly Bandwidth10TB20TB
Port Speed1Gbps Fully Burstable1Gbps Fully Burstable
LocationIndianapolisIndianapolis
IPMI PortN/A
A/B Redundant PowerN/A
Remote Reboot
24/7 Support
$80/mo, $40 NRC$120/mo, $40 NRC
ORDER NOW or CUSTOMIZEORDER NOW or CUSTOMIZE

PackageShared Quarter CabinetLocked Half Rack Cabinet
Rack Space10u of Dedicated Rack Space20u of Dedicated Locked Rack Space
Power1kW @ 208V, 30A - up to 1.5kW1kW @ 208V, 30A - up to 5kW!
PDU / OutletsRedundant PDUs, 10 outlets per PDUDedicated PDU, 16 outlets per PDU
Bandwidth50Mbps on 1Gbps burstable port50Mbps on 1Gbps burstable port
A/B Redundant PowerIncluded √Optional
$500/mo, $150 NRC$800/mo, $250 NRC
ORDER NOW or CUSTOMIZEORDER NOW or CUSTOMIZE
Order URL: https://www.onthecloud.co/store/server-colocation

All packages listed above include power cables! You must supply rails for all customer hardware installed.
  • Carrier Cross-Connects are $75/mo and $50 NRC
  • Responsive 24/7 Technical Support via our Client Portal
  • Instant DDoS Mitigation
  • Instant Remote Reboot Capabilities
  • Full Bandwidth Monitoring with Graphs
Data Center Location
All listings above are located within our secure data center facility at 401 N Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis, Indiana.

Carrier Cross-Connects
If you need direct carrier access, the following carriers are on-net in our facility. We charge $75/mo and a one time $50 NRC per cross-connect.
  • AT&T
  • Charter Communications
  • altafiber (Cincinnati Bell)
  • Cogent
  • Comcast
  • Crown Castle
  • Everstream
  • Joink
  • Lumen (Level 3 / CenturyLink)
  • Midwest-IX / Fiber Data Exchange
  • Orange County Fiber
  • Smithville Digital
  • Wintek
  • Zayo
Redundant Network
We operate our network on AS11990. OnTheCloud.co is owned and operated by Unlimited Net and has redundant Cisco routers in place with 40Gbps of bandwidth to Zayo, Cogent, Local Peering to Midwest-IX, including Hurricane Electric and Remote Peering using Cogent’s Global Peer Exchange. Each access switch is connected to dual core routers. We believe in quality network routes!

If you have any questions or need a custom configuration or quote, please contact me directly! Send a private message or email: sales [at] OnTheCloud.co

Unlimited Net (d/b/a OnTheCloud.co) has been serving happy customers since 2004 and we look forward to hosting your server equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
storx
Back