HD welcomes Daniel (aka SharedGrid) as our new Community Advisor

Artashes

Administrator
Staff member
I've been watching Daniel's (@SharedGrid) contributions from early this year and they immediately caught my attention. Technical knowledge and a friendly attitude goes a looong way within any community driven environment.

Daniel's depth of knowledge and kindness really shined through in our private conversations. Over the past couple of weeks he's done so much for this community, without any reservation. The time he took to babysit HD and explain things to me in the most ridiculously simplistic way wowed me. All the analysis and testing later, when we came to realization that we couldn't speed up WordPress any more than we have on the tech we were sitting on, there was little doubt that I wouldn't have wanted to be under anyone else's wing but his. It has been years since someone troubleshooted the community's needs quite like Daniel has.

For the commitment and the respect he's shown HD, it was an honour to invite him to joint the Advisor's team. I am happy to have you in our corner, Daniel, and I look forward to building the future of HostingDiscussion with your participation.

Please, give a warm welcome to @SharedGrid, our new Community Advisor! 🥂🍾

Thank you @Artashes for first of all considering me for the role, it's nice to see that my efforts in assisting people don't go unnoticed. I didn't need to take any time to consider taking you up on the offer at all, it's my pleasure to help out where I can.

@OnTheCloud.co - thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it.

Back