Marketing 101: How could it be any more fun?

Zachary McClung

Hello,

Today, I finally started a marketing campaign with many different chosting forum sites and searches. My question for you is is my thinking correct.

Plan:
1-2 months: Creating Brand awareness.
3-6 months: Building a customer base.
7 + months: Keeping the brand name in the minds of individuals.

Do I have the correct thinking?

Hi,

I think so. But it depends on the scope of marketing campaign. But yeah... First few months you'll need to emerge

I think your plan is very accurate but maybe you should devote more time towards creating a brand awareness. Brand awareness and online presence in business is necessary because already there are so many established online businesses.

3-4 months for creating a brand awareness online after which you should build a customer base. Keeping the brand name in the minds of individuals may take a longer period of time though. For that you need to provide quality service to your customers for them to keep the brand name in their mind and recommend it to others.

To create brand awareness, you'll have to drill that brand into the minds of the customer or else you'll fade away faster than you can say webhosting.

This is a very competitive industry with alot of cutthroats and overmarketing.

Have a point that your company is strong at and market that along with your brand to make a bigger impact.

Hiya,

I do like your points and I do feel as if you are right. What I am worried about is that I choose the wrong sites to advertise on. I am seeing the slow build up of clicks put it does not seem to be proportionate.

Another thing is I am not prepared to do any type of PPC advertising. I find that to be a joke to bid someone else out when really, a hosting company could be horrible but they happen to have some money to blow away.

Anyone else has more thoughts?