malware scanner

jessichg

Hello,

Which is best malware scanner for cpanel server to scan all sites on realtime?

We searched on google and found that Imunify360 is good one and in cheap rate?

Does anyone have any experience about Imunify360 ?

Hello,

I like it but I only do weekly scanning.

@jessichg In my experience I've never used Imunify360, but when running into malware issues myself as shown here: (Reference Article: https://hostingdiscussion.com/threads/advise-on-website-security.78849/#post-249464)

I was recommended BitNinja, You can get it free for 30 days to test out on your server.

I found it really intuitive and found it to have great integration with cPanel, with a client side plugin for customers to manage there security and setup specific security parameters for there websites.

I've been using it since then and its been amazing, 100% Recommend, Really good experience.

<snipped>

Last edited:
If you are looking for free malware scanner than Maldet is the best option. If you are looking for paid one than CPGuard is the best options is lot and lot of options including Server security and real time scanning as well as graphical interface to easily understand the accounts having the issue. CPGuard support is also good.

Hello,

I am using cpanel with Imunify360 scanner, we do scan websites daily, It works on realtime too.... that scanner is good