MadCowHosting's March Special (20Gb Extra bandwidth or Double Bandwidth)

MadCow

Tired of hosting companies who take years to respond to the simplest of queries? Fed up with the way companies tell you lies & bombard you with jargon to get you to buy their latest and "greatest" hosting? Sick of poor service? Here is your answer.

MadCowHosting: No Bull, Round The Clock Support.

March Special:
All new accounts get an extra 20Gb of Data Transfer and 1 Gb extra Disk Space. Pay Annually and get Double the Bandwidth!

Starter Plan
2Gb Disk Space (3Gb with special)
30Gb Data Transfer (50Gb with special)
$14/month

Calf Plan
3Gb Disk Space (4Gb with special)
40Gb Data Transfer (60Gb with special)
$19/month

Cow Plan
4Gb Disk Space (5Gb with special)
60Gb Data Transfer (80Gb with special)
$28/month

Bull Plan
6Gb Disk Space (7Gb with special)
100Gb Data Transfer (120Gb with special)
$47/month

All reseller accounts come with the latest cPanel/WHM, Fantastico, XController, all reseller features enabled.

Visa, Master, Discouver, Amex, and PayPal accepted.

Bryan

Artashes said:
Terrific name and web site presentation. Did you think of it, umm... MadCow? :)

Did I think of what? The name, site...??

My wife actually helped us come up with the name. We have 2 people from the US and 2 from the UK, we were tying to think of something that tied all of us in. MadCow was what my wife said from the other room. We joked about it a bit then said, you know what? That could work ;)

We are still working on the site. We need to get every page to work with the next a little better. Little things here and there that are a bit different.

Bryan

Yes, I was more wondering about the name. I guess the site presentation came from there.

Thank you for describing it, Bryan, good luck in business and enjoy your stay at the forum.

Best,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tombarko8