Looking for more innovative ways to promote our services.

technbyte

Hello Folks,
We're running an IT StartUp at Bangladesh. We're providing a variety of digital services with the tagline 'Complete Digital Solution for Everyone'. We're following some simple ways to promote our services over the Internet. These are mentioned below:
  • Posting offers on forum
  • Promoting contents on Social Platform
  • Building links to get more traffic
  • Working on OnPage & Off Page SEO to get more organic traffic
But not getting leads as expected. Can you guys please tell us some more innovative ways of promoting our services so that we can get leads as per our expectation?

Thanks

Don't know that I can directly assist with your question regarding how to better promote your services....have you done the things for yourself that you provide to others? i.e., link building

In fact, I was wondering if you can tell me more about your link building service?

We don't offer link building service apparently. We're offering SEO Service through our website. And we build links only for that purpose.

I think the best method of attracting users is SEO with targeted keywords. With correct link building your domain will have authority to take over keywords that you target.

Obviously going for a popular keyword is not a good idea, you would have to target less popular phrases but if you get top position in some keywords it will flow traffic along with consumers.

Hello Folks,
We're running an IT StartUp at Bangladesh named Tech N Byte. We're providing a variety of digital services with the tagline 'Complete Digital Solution for Everyone'. We're following some simple ways to promote our services over the Internet. These are mentioned below:
  • Posting offers on forum
  • Promoting contents on Social Platform
  • Building links to get more traffic
  • Working on OnPage & Off Page SEO to get more organic traffic
But not getting leads as expected. Can you guys please tell us some more innovative ways of promoting our services so that we can get leads as per our expectation?

Thanks

Have you attempted re-targeting? See What is ReTargeting and How Does it Work?

Have you thought about targeting traditional brick and mortar businesses in your local area/region that don't have a website yet?

For example if you have a local paper or magazine that advertises local businesses you could quickly check if they have a website or an online presence.

If they don't, you can call them or visit them in person and tell them you specialize in their industry and getting local leads for them.

These are also the kinds of businesses you can actually get quick results for them because you can more easily rank their SEO for local terms like "product/service + region/suburb"