Looking for dedicated server payment via Bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

sander

Hi everyone
Looking for dedicated server for long term rent with monthly payment via Bitcoin, (Litecoin, Payeer, Perfect money)

Approximately the following configuration:
Xeon E3~1270
~32 GB Ram
SSD Storage
~20 TB Bandwidth
1 GBPS Port

The budget 120-140 USD per month.
OVH or Hetzner datacenters are preferable

Are you looking for recommendations or direct offers? Keep in mind, soliciting offers outside of the Marketplace is strictly prohibited and web hosting companies are not allowed to contact you either publicly or via PM with offers.

If you are looking for direct offers, I will simply move this to "Web Hosting Requests" forum where offers can be made, I just need you to confirm your intent.

Are you looking for recommendations or direct offers? Keep in mind, soliciting offers outside of the Marketplace is strictly prohibited and web hosting companies are not allowed to contact you either publicly or via PM with offers.

If you are looking for direct offers, I will simply move this to "Web Hosting Requests" forum where offers can be made, I just need you to confirm your intent.
Please move thread to "Web Hosting Requests"

Hey sander,
I have just the server you want and yes I take payments in bitcoin so if you want to know more please reply back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.