Looking for Dedicated Partner to Help Start up Quality Shared Hosting Solution

Harv45

Hello, I am seeking for a dedicated person to help me start up a hosting company that would provide quality shared hosting.

I already have a website developer in mind, where I am going to get our licensing and SSL, and finally backup space. I however need help in the actual hardware and administration "department".

With the above said you must meet the following..
1. Person must have dedication and quality ethics.
2. Person must be able to either do of the following..
A) Have existing hardware that can used to provide quality service. Then do the hardware and software administration themselves and reliability
B) Source and pitch in for rental service complete with quality administration service included with the server.
3. Person must also being willing to help me/customers out if needed.

Contact me on this forum if your interested.

Thanks you for taking your time reading in advance.

So basically you are looking for someone to pay for the dedicated server and provide management of said server?

Can you tell everyone about your business plan? What's going to make you different then all the other shared hosting providers out there? What is your projected growth/sales goals?

So basically you are looking for someone to pay for the dedicated server and provide management of said server?

That would be the "main" objectives but I expects the person to be able to "go the extra miles" (for instance helping me resolve higher technical issues, help run the business should I be unavailable temporay, general advice/second opinion on something and etc). In short if your not willing to go beyond "on paper specs" then this partnership is not right for you.

Can you tell everyone about your business plan? What's going to make you different then all the other shared hosting providers out there? What is your projected growth/sales goals?

Are you for real?? :confused:

Are you for real?? :confused:

I think what he meant by "everyone" is everyone here. But again, you don't actually have to share your business plan with everyone and/or in public. Since you are asking for the hardware, for the support, for someone to pay and sustain the operation, it is a fair question to ask about what you bring to the table. Investors in your business would want to know about your skills, the marketing plan, how you plan to run the company, etc.

I think what he meant by "everyone" is everyone here. But again, you don't actually have to share your business plan with everyone and/or in public. Since you are asking for the hardware, for the support, for someone to pay and sustain the operation, it is a fair question to ask about what you bring to the table. Investors in your business would want to know about your skills, the marketing plan, how you plan to run the company, etc.

Thanks you for the clarification in this. While the plan is the indeed secured for obvious reasons I will share some additional things that I will be part of in within public view.

In addition of the supplying our company with the respected licensing (both for the dedicated server and billing platform), website, SSL, domain, and backup space. I would also take part the following to our company..

1. General support services (presales/billing/general questions about the service).
2.Market in free places (related forums and possibly classified ads) and have my family members help spread this as well in the "local market".
3.Help maintain financial records (I need help on your end though as you would be supplying the hardware in some form to be reported so I am able to record those respected expenses).
4.Help keep stock records of resources used/remaining and help plan expansion in advance (again this will be both of us efforts for the reason above).

I hope this help to display what I am able to do to help both of us to be a successful company that we can both enjoy the "fruits of our labor" from.

Thanks you both for asking these questions as it seems that people are being serious about this here unlike that other forum I tried this at.. Which I hopefully "at the end of the day" get a partner that is the same.

What I haven't heard you reply to was coloAZ's query about your projected growth/sales goals? Or did I miss that?

What I haven't heard you reply to was coloAZ's query about your projected growth/sales goals? Or did I miss that?

Hi, thanks you for the reminder I admit I forgot to include this. the sales goal is to get to at least "in the even" within 6 months of opening up and then soon after that start generating profits for both of our pockets. I believe both of these goals should be reasonable and realistic according to sources I seen online about starting up a new company.

I'm interested

Hi I am interested in

Hello, I am seeking for a dedicated person to help me start up a hosting company that would provide quality shared hosting.

I already have a website developer in mind, where I am going to get our licensing and SSL, and finally backup space. I however need help in the actual hardware and administration "department".

With the above said you must meet the following..
1. Person must have dedication and quality ethics.
2. Person must be able to either do of the following..
A) Have existing hardware that can used to provide quality service. Then do the hardware and software administration themselves and reliability
B) Source and pitch in for rental service complete with quality administration service included with the server.
3. Person must also being willing to help me/customers out if needed.

Contact me on this forum if your interested.

Thanks you for taking your time reading in advance.

Needs changed but I PMed you about a position that we are looking for.

What has changed since this thread?

To be honest, I recommend you consider a more budget friendly option being a reseller than a full out server. This would cover you in terms of all the licensing, billing panel would be cheaper and you'd have the knowledge of a reputable company that (hopefully) provides 24/7 support when you need it.

The funds you'd be saving would be huge and you can invest this back into your company.

As you have all of the knowledge, licensing etc behind you, you wouldn't need to hire someone and you could simply focus on marketing and providing the basic support your clients would require. The more technical things would be handled by your reseller provider (server maintenance / updates and so on).

Once you have enough customers, you could then upgrade to a fully managed VPS server so again, there is no need for a L3 tech saving you a huge amount annually. Your VPS provider should have enough of them operating 24/7.

So start small, grow big in time.