Looking for a VPS with cheap directadmin license

stallion

As the title says please suggest me a VPS with cheap Directadmin license. I am low on budget. Location must be USA.

I am just starting so any 2 to 4 Gb ram vps will do. I will addon resources later as per requirement. Main thing is directadmin license should be valid and for unlimited accounts.

I checked out knownhost pricing and they provide free directadmin with 20$ and higher VPS plans. blesta is @ 5$. There must be cheaper alternatives out there.

I'm sure there must be cheaper alternatives out there, but I highly doubt they offer the same quality of service. Sometimes hard dollar savings surface as soft dollar headaches down the line.

You say you want unlimited accounts, so personal versions of DirectAdmin are ruled out, and it looks like you want to become a host.
If you cannot find $25 a month for your server and software, I would guess that your service quality would not be sufficient to service customers in this day and age.
Don't become the type of host we all moan about. Otherwise, you may not last longer than your first bad review.

If someone does manage to hack their network and servers, what is their guarantee of being able to restore your data? What measures do they have in place for this?
they are great. they tell me of issues before i notice them. a few months back i had some idiot hacked into my main website and exactly at 1 am they took the website down. they keep restoring my website. as this was happening at the same time every night (they kept using diff IPs), so between them and me we devised a plan to suspend the site overnight. did this for a full week and since then no further issues

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saranya Subramaniam