Looking for a sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

areeb

I'm representing Host4Post.eu here. I'm posting here to request a sponsorship from hosting companies.

Host4Post.eu is online forum where people get free vps and free hosting for staying active. Our mission is to offer freebies to a large group of users.

We currently have around 149 users with almost 1606 posts in 303 threads. We get 1-3 new members daily but many of them don't really stick around just because we don't have enough sponsors to meet their requirements.

I believe that we can do much better than our competitors and defeat them in every aspect if we get more and more sponsors. We've a professional staff and we dedicate our most of the time to Host4Post.

If you sponsor us, you will receive a place in the rotating banner at the top of the website and a backlink from footer. You will also receive a side-bar banner at our blog.

If you are interested in this, please mail me at socrates@host4post.eu or PM me here at HD.

So what form of sponsorship are you looking for and what's in it for the sponsor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys