Looking for a Partner

Livengood03

Hi There,
Let me give you the run down on what I am seeking now for TDLHosting.com. After giving alot of thought towards this, I have decided that it would be prudent to seek a partner for TDLHosting.com or to find someone who would be interested in taking over TDLHosting.com and allowing me to maintain an open position with the company. I do admit im not very good at running a business alone, I have always had success in working with others in this field. If anyone is interested or has another plan in mind, please do reply here, or contact me at travis@tdlhosting.com or on AIM at TLivengood 928.

Much Thanks!

I have found a terrific partner! Im not sure if he wants his name to be released so ill let him give an introduction if he wishes :)

I can help with *RU & *SU domain registration

Hello.
I live in Moscow and could help any hoster to introduse *RU & * SU domain name registration for ISP price ($25 & $100 per year). You can check www.nic.ru (official RU domain service).
If you are interested in my proposition - contact me via email, ICQ or phone. For my service I ask for 1Gb hosting.

MOD NOTE: Edited. Just adding a link to the english version of the above link: http://www.nic.ru/en/index.html

Dear Alex,

Thank you for letting us know this information. We will contact you if we require your assistance. Once again thank you!

Merry Christmas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys