Longest you waited for a design/graphic?

BlackStorm

What is the longest you had to wait for a graphic or website design?
Did you get any money off because of the delay (If there was one)
Did you end up getting what you wanted and was it worth the time it took?
The longest I waited was about 3 weeks later than I was told for a site design.
It wasnt worth the wait to be honest and I ended up using it for a few weeks then doing one myself.
I wasnt happy at all and didnt get anything off because of the delay.
I dont think people would be happy if you setup a hosting account 3 weeks after they signed up so dont see why it would make a difference for a designer, I wouldnt have minded so much if it was a good design worth the wait.

Ok end of my ranting!

I ended up waiting I think 2 months or maybe 3 for a website design, it was really nice when we finally got it though.

I dont have patience at all.... if i dont get results that are promised to me, I drop my project with you and just do it myself. Every since I started doing that, I rely on myself and not others.... that way I know the job will get done.

My graphics I wait about 24 hours or some time early. The site my website design do it of our company.

I waited for about 1+ month but it was worth it because the designer went the extra mile and did the things for the website that was originally not supposed to be in.

Yes 1 month but as I mentioned earlier it was worth it because the designer converted the files into html and did a little bit of other enhancements to the website including implementing several scripts which I wouldnt know how to do it at all and that too for a very low price.

Longest i have waited for a graphics was a 47 hours 13mins, and 43 sec render in 3D Studio Max. It turned out great!!! unfortuneately i dont have the image anymore :( .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zentekinfosoft