List your best domain(s)

Artashes

Administrator
Staff member
It may be a fun idea. List what you objectively think is the best domain(s) that you own. It doesn't necessarily have to be the domains that you are selling or want to sell (in fact, you may own a domain you have no intention of selling), just names that you think are your best assets.

Limit of 5 domains maximum.

Who wants to brag first? 😜

No pricing, no offers allowed in this forum.

Well, I wouldn't say they're high-revenue domains for a sale, but there are two domains I've sat on for quite some time:

fiveminuteseo.com
tenminuteseo.com

The idea behind this is to create tasks that can be completed by people within a short time span. Videos to accompany also. The affiliate market for SEO is very lucrative both from agencies, and SEO tools themselves.

Why haven't I done anything with them yet? Too busy doing work for clients.

Nice catchy names. Are you talking about SEO automation?
Less automation, and more simple things that a business owner can do in 5 minutes (or 10 minutes) and see a change in rankings. Simple suggestions like "verify Google Maps", "update hours on maps", "upload a new image to Yelp", register for twitter account (even if you don't use it), Verify an Angie's List (even if you don't use it), update titles/descriptions on home page, add schema markup to contact page.

They're all VERY minor things that can be done within 5-10 minutes and they each make an impact to SEO. Then there's review analytics, unpublish blogs with no traffic, resculpt traffic and articles. That takes longer, but you get the idea.

Explained in 5 minutes, and done in 5 minutes are different - but that's another story :)

@bigredseo oh, that's actually brilliant. Most people don't have a clue what they are doing when it comes to SEO. Few tips that's easy for anyone to do is an amazing opportunity to help your site, learn a thing or two, and if further help is required, it's just one quick email away.

I have "xtn.co" which I use as a shortener, but I've also been approached for subdomains to host Christian websites.

OldFartMagic.com simply because the name itself has captured the attention of prospects quite often. I've secured multiple bookings where the start of the conversation was Old Fart.

I don't have anything interesting unused at the moment, I either sold domains on sedo, or let them go.

@bigredseo That is a neat idea. Have you ever considered building five- and/or tenminuteseo.com sites? We'd be definitely looking try a few of those tips.

I have a few like this. Some of my favorites

bofh.us (those that know, you know) . URL shortener

star-wars.(name|zone|info) Yes, I'm a geek. I'm holding these for something. Not sure what I'll do with them, right now , I'm just using them for hostnames and my own email

no-bs.(blog|name|zone) . Once upon a time, I was going to spend some time and work on a social media app. Still may

mx3.name. Great little MX server name ;)

and of course whmcs.guru ... That one's courtesy of @Artashes who gave me that brilliant idea :)

no-bs.(blog|name|zone) . Once upon a time, I was going to spend some time and work on a social media app. Still may
Take it from someone who has been working on one: please don't. 😂 It's one thing to build a social networking website, it's a whole different world to build a social networking app. The market is overly saturated. So unless you have (a) an exceptional concept that hooks a user and spreads like fire, or (b) $10mln to burn on an idea to see whether you can monetize it after, it's exceptionally difficult to make it.

Just took a look at my own list and here are a few of my favourites (I am indeed a fan of .io gTLD)

chemistry.io
mutualfunds.io
servers.io
paperwork.io

ender.tc
turkiye.tc
turkiyecars.tc
turkeyhome.tc
abd.tc

I also own the .tc domains I wrote above, and I'm still holding and increasing value.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saranya Subramaniam