List of cPanel Add-ons for your customers

Gaby-HostDept

As you all know cPanel is one of the most popular Control Panel. You can get more additional Features from your cPanel. I will list few of them

1. CloudFlare - CND
  2. SiteLock - Security
  3. SiteApps - Apps for your website
  4. marketgoo - SEO Tools
  5. breezi - Website Builder

To know more about each Application visit cPanel Application catalogue or visit respected websites for the details

Please mention other Applications if you find Amazing and interesting:)

We prefer creating our own add-ons. We currently have 5 fully operational and unique add-ons in cPanel for our clients, 4 more are in development.

Not to invent a bicycle, yet having add-ons developed for specific purposes is much more useful as compared to general-aimed tools, IMHO.

Yet listed above are great tools, no doubt.

It is not a good idea to add all addon plugins within cPanel/WHM or hosting control panel. We should only focus to limited addons which are useful. If there is any insecure plugin, it can lead to root compromise.

SpamScan. Allows you to keep track of your IP addresses against a common set of BlackLists. you can even display the results to client (may help/hurt confidence in your services depending on what it reports).

Don't add things that's not going to be used / outdated. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.

Alexander

With this hosting company you will get the following add ons
- tool for changing the PHP version per folder
- tool for set php.ini per folder
- unique statistics which allows you to monitor your account resource usage

You might have missed it, but this is not an appropriate place to place links for advertising purposes. You may want to try here! :rolleyes2

Last edited by a moderator:
We use the following cPanel Add-ons;
  • Attracta
  • ConfigServer MailScanner FE
  • Softaculous
  • RVSiteBuilder
  • RVSkin

So far, we have not had any complaints from customers saying we're missing a favourite add-on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the important addons are as follows : CSF Firewall, SiteBuilderCX, Site Reptile, SiteZen, WHMPHP, Zamfoo, WHMReseller, Installatron, Fantastico, Softaculous, Blesta, PHP Coin, AWBS, iHost and much more..

We prefer creating our own add-ons. We currently have 5 fully operational and unique add-ons in cPanel for our clients, 4 more are in development.

Not to invent a bicycle, yet having add-ons developed for specific purposes is much more useful as compared to general-aimed tools, IMHO.

Yet listed above are great tools, no doubt.

What custom built addons do you have? And what is in development?

Do you also offer ones you don't have custom built with 3rd party modules or you leave those out?

Some of the important addons are as follows : CSF Firewall, SiteBuilderCX, Site Reptile, SiteZen, WHMPHP, Zamfoo, WHMReseller, Installatron, Fantastico, Softaculous, Blesta, PHP Coin, AWBS, iHost and much more..

Blesta, PHP Coin, AWBS and iHost are not WHM addons. They're standalone billing applications.

Zamfoo has some serious security issues so I hope you don't have that installed on any of your servers, if you do, I recommend finding an alternative.

Fantastico is basically dead (Softaculous is now leading the show) so if you're using that, consider Softaculous.com. It is better and cheaper :twocents:

Zamfoo is not just full of security issues their staff also have large chips on their shoulders as they are very abusive towards customers.

Most people use this as it offers Alpha hosting, but WHMReseller now offers the ability to provide Alpha hosting ( although i recommend never to offer such thing as you lose too much control of whats on your server)

Zamfoo is not just full of security issues their staff also have large chips on their shoulders as they are very abusive towards customers.

Most people use this as it offers Alpha hosting, but WHMReseller now offers the ability to provide Alpha hosting ( although i recommend never to offer such thing as you lose too much control of whats on your server)

+1 - I wonder how many servers are running Zamfoo. After all, they are still in business.