LivePerson
Chattist
LiveHelper
click121
CS Live Help
PHPOnline
asplivesupport

Any more Live Support

Err.. Actually, I use IRC as my live chat, and a web based interface which requires no downloading, so I dont know I might still buy PHPLive for my Webhosting or I might just use IRC.. we'll see what the future brings :)

PHP Live!
Not sure if this is the same one as PHPLiveSupport
It has good stats on visitors and everything else you would want really.
Nice script :)

IRC is a good option for support but you should have a java applet to open it through your website so people dont have to use a program

I would recommend www.ASPLiveSupport.com since it is like www.PHPLiveSupport.com and www.LivePerson.com put together and it is fantastic in terms of lagging where www.PHPLivePerson.com is concerned and it is completely web based and downloadable option where www.LivePerson.com is concerned...they will be adding the integrated Knowledge Base section soon...this is the latest I have heard from them...if you are interested check them out :)

I guess they no more live support or I guess we need to get more member to join that they can post also.

<!--QuoteBegin-Vast-Hosting+Nov 8 2003, 03:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vast-Hosting @ Nov 8 2003, 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I use phpmysupport it is great I can moderate who is at the support page. Also it is free :) [/b][/quote]
I will check out they site :D

phpmysupport is great.
It has everything I needed when I tried it out and its free.
One of, if not, the best free live support scripts out there i think

<!--QuoteBegin-John Diver+Nov 9 2003, 05:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (John Diver @ Nov 9 2003, 05:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> phpmysupport is great.
It has everything I needed when I tried it out and its free.
One of, if not, the best free live support scripts out there i think [/b][/quote]
It nice but I already have PHP Live Support