letsgethosted.com!

CrazyTech

This should make for one very nice domain name for a good hosting company - easily able to use for a brand. The domain is with registerfly and I will push it to your account with no charge. I'm looking for a decent offer on this one, so please feel free to PM me or leave it here. I will check both. Looking to move it quickly with payment via Paypal.

letsgethosted.com
(Expires: 05-27-2005)

Thank you kindly!

I'm sorry, but how can you ask for a "decent offer" when it has no value because you registered it less than four hours ago? I don't mean to come off so hostile, I just don't understand that.

I ask for a decent offer because it might be worth it to someone, there's nothing wrong with that so I ask that you don't pollute my thread. I did indeed register the domain around 5 hours ago now and decided to pass over the name for a possible company. It's my choice to sell it and it's not like I am asking a fortune for the it, in fact, you don't even know what I'll take. Please know the story before making assumptions.

I did not intend to make such assumptions and I do apologize, I only thought that you wanted a "hefty" offer judging by the word decent. I understand that it is your choice to sell, I just personally thought that you were trying to make a quick buck by reselling domains that you just registered. I guess that I didn't know your full intentions.

Well if it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell... I just think the domain has a heck of a lot of potential and figured I'd unload it and not let it sit in my account and go to waste. I'm honestly suprised it was available, but it's just not the name for me. My definition of decent in this case would be not the $5 offers I always see on these type of threads. ;)

I think that you should at least keep it for a little while and just point it to one of your existing domains to build up traffic and value and sell it for more.