Is this host reliable????

Thank you Artashes, actually they are so far great to me, support is also fine but being a noob I feel the need to follow the masses and not walk alone and also get as much consultations as possible from those who has already walked similar paths..... (prevention is better than cure)

Absolutely right on that.

So far I see no compelling reason for you to change hosts. But you should still follow best practices and keep a backup of your site on your PC just in case something happens.

So far I see no compelling reason for you to change hosts. But you should still follow best practices and keep a backup of your site on your PC just in case something happens.

well no matter if he says with domainz.in or goes to Bigrock his sites will be hosted on the resellerclub system the only difference being that domainz.in is domain that only points to a resellerclub sub account so if the domain was to expire access to their files would be lost until they can provide proof to RC that the site etc belongs to them and this could be ignored by RC, but as Bigrock are owned by RC then this is more stable and has less chance of you losing files etc.

A lack of support forums wouldn't constitute grounds to leave in my opinion.
Do they have a support portal (ticket system)? Or do they only use email as a means of support? How has your uptime been since you've been with them? How long do they take to respond to an email when you send a request for help?

I agree, Support forums are rarely used. As long as they respond to your support tickets and emails then there is nothing to worry about.

Also there is ALWAYS someone disgruntled no matter how you bend backwards for them. If you truly have concerns contact your host and ask them about this. I am sure they would be happy to straighten it out.

This whole thread screams to maintain remote back ups, which are always recommended anyway. Good luck with your provider and sites. :)

Many resellers choose to have their own name servers for appearance reasons. Using our anonymous name servers of ns1.websitewelcome.com and ns2.websitewelcome.com can be less professional looking for a hosting company.

Very good point, the company needed to be more serious and responsible