is there any suggestion?

Phoebusvh

I'm looking for a reseller plan (10Gb space + >100Gb bandwidth) at this time. I'm currently looking at DDIhosting.com at this time but have no way to check how reliable this company is. Can anyone help or introduce me to some other companies that you have experienced with?
Thanks and sorry for bad my English skill.

Hello Phoebusvh and welcome to HD. You can receive offers from hosting companies here at the forums by posting in the Marketplace forums. As for DDIhosting.com, it seems like their site is down. That's not a good sign. And no need to worry, your English is perfectly understandable

Thank you Xcel_hosting and Xlusive, I did as you two told. I'm currently look at u2mike.com with their special yearly discount with 6Gb + 60Gb bandwidth for 99.95/yr. What do you think about this plan and this company?

Yup, it is down for me as well, in Eastern Europe. Anyway, it's been months since I last heard about ddihosting (not very nice things), so that info may very well be outdated.

EDIT: Hosting requests are not allowed at webhostingtalk.com. You may only ask for hosting recommendations there.

u2mike seems like a fine company. They don't seem to be presenting any false information. The amount of detail that they go into about the specifications of the servers shows knowledge and normal pricing seems to be on target. The special that you were offered is a huge cut from normal pricing (almost seems too huge) but from what I have seen on their website, they seem like a fine company. They have also been around for a few years which shows that they are dedicated to the industry and don't plan on running with your money. They don't seem to have many unhappy customers (at least not any that are trying to tell the world about it). I always recommend checking out a company's forums if they have them. In this case, they do, so you should visit http://community.u2mike.com/.

They seem like a respectable and professional company. I didn't notice any issues that stuck out to me. From my perspective, I would say that this host might be a good bet for you. I would continue to do a little research and remember, cheaper isn't always better.

Xcel_Hosting said:
u2mike seems like a fine company. They don't seem to be presenting any false information. The amount of detail that they go into about the specifications of the servers shows knowledge and normal pricing seems to be on target. The special that you were offered is a huge cut from normal pricing (almost seems too huge) but from what I have seen on their website, they seem like a fine company. They have also been around for a few years which shows that they are dedicated to the industry and don't plan on running with your money. They don't seem to have many unhappy customers (at least not any that are trying to tell the world about it). I always recommend checking out a company's forums if they have them. In this case, they do, so you should visit http://community.u2mike.com/.

They seem like a respectable and professional company. I didn't notice any issues that stuck out to me. From my perspective, I would say that this host might be a good bet for you. I would continue to do a little research and remember, cheaper isn't always better.

Thank you for your suggestion,Xcel_Hosting! :thumbup:

How did you come to that conclusion? They seem like two independent companies to me. u2mike is running DirectAdmin and devotedhost.biz is running cPanel. Also, cPanel resellers cannot resell reseller accounts :)

The only connection seems to be they are both on servers from Layeredtech.
Devotedhost.biz is very new so you would probably be better off sticking with someone more established.

Last edited:
Guys, typo, I didn't meant to say they're from one company but their servers are from 1 company (layeredtech.com)

I will take a look around for probably a few more hosting site before making the decision.