Is PBN a valid way to build a good backlink profile?

technbyte

Hello Floks,
We're running a business on IT Services niche. While working with SEO of our Website I found link building one of the most important factor. Many websites with high traffic & higher visibility on the search engines get links from PBN (Private Blog Networks). I need to know that is it a good method to build a backlink profile using PBN? Looking for the answers from pros.

Thanks

I wasn't familiar with the subject, but I did spend 2 minutes searching Google for it and found information that this method is considered to be a gray/black hat tactic, which is never a positive thing. As such, Google has taken action against private blog networks as early as 2014, which would de-index your website as a result. That is likely the answer to your question.

PBN is Private Blog Network. They are mainly used to manipulate the search engine results and boost rankings of a page.

By it's very nature, they are against the rules with Google and Bing. You're building links that NOBODY will find, with the sole intention of ranking higher in search engines.

If you get caught on a PBN (meaning, if Google finds the PBN), you can get your site blacklisted from search results and receive penalties for your involvement.

It's not worth the risk. Build REAL content that people want to read and share it. You'll build links naturally during outreach campaigns and sharing.

I would suggest, instead of PBN use the social media marketing, blog commenting, forum post are the good black hat techniques.

PBN (Private Blog Networks) is against the Google policies so this might blacklist your website from the Google Search results.

Instead, you should try building a real network of sites your own so you will be having fewer issues in the future. :)

PBN (Private Blog Networks) is against the Google policies so this might blacklist your website from the Google Search results.

Instead, you should try building a real network of sites your own so you will be having fewer issues in the future. :)
the example is contacting other sites & request link exchange?
or submit to web directory?

thank you for the share before

Google cannot detect are you used PBN or blog owner made real review.
Incorrect.:smash::smash::smash:

If *I* can find that you're using a PBN, you can bet your butt that Google can find it :) It's really not that hard when you look at a backlink profile for a site.

I've performed backlink audits from small sites, to sites with over 1 million links pointing to them - when you know what you're looking for, it's easy to spot a PBN. Once I have defined the PBN, I can now backtrace the entire PBN Network.

The entire structure of the Panda 4 update was targeting Thin Content, and combine that with the Penguin updates (which run in real time), their entire purpose was to find the link schemes and penalize.

It may be that you post a good site on the blogspot , wordprass site and etc .

your keyword "powered by wordpress" "leave a comment" "You may use these HTML tags and attributes:"

PBN would not be a bad thing to have but it is important how you work on it and what content you post on these blogs. If you can post high quality original unique content, you are surely gonna get benefit from it.

Best of luck :)

PBN with good performance we can use. If they suffering from any of Spamming case low Alexa rank. They make difficult for our organic ranking.

By using PBN method you can rank you website easily but it is against the google rules and its not worth. So try another and best way to rank your website like using Social media marketing, directory submission, social book marketing, blog commenting etc.

I haven't tried it but from what I keep reading PBNs can be good if you know what you're doing. I definitely wouldn't do it for my company website.

I believe the gist of it is making a network of websites with some authority that point to your money site, and the way you get those websites with some authority is by buying expired domain names that have a decent backlink profile already.

PBN is a good one unless caught by Google :)

Better build your own PBN, but its a painstaking task.

If you want fast rankings (churn and burn style) then go for PBN providers.

Still the best way is to market your service on Social Media Sites...

Once you get caught on link building, you tend to forget the quality of work, unless someone does it for you...

If you are planning for long-term SEO, stay far away from them. Google hands out manual penalties to PBNs all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zentekinfosoft