Is it right price?

rider

Account Disabled
Hello
I need your opinion on price for reseller package of ****************.net (I'm interested in package Mini Plan).
Thanks in advance.

Price wise they are alright, seems like they are overselling. I don't know about their support or company. So you might want to search about that issue. Otherwise, the plan itself seems good for a beginner or starting reseller plan.

Just do some extra research and check their support, before you sign up.

Good luck.

The price is pretty typical. 10GB of disk space for 20 dollars a month.

That comes out to paying a dollars for 500MB of disk space. Not to mention the bandwidth costs.

They don't really match up to a lot of companies as far as their price specifically goes. And I see no mention of their server information.

You can always do better price wise. That is irrelevant.

Your first research should be regarding the quality and stability of the hosting and price should be secondary at best.

The price right for me.
http://****************.net/reseller.html - they offer Cpanel 11 and it is might be quite interesting for you. Also there are some uptime guaranties provided.

I do think there are some that are cheaper and more reliable. resellerzoom or hostgator might be some

vishi said:
I would suggest you choose the host on the basis of the services rather than
packages..
Well I think it should be more of a combo of the two. But what ever works for you.. Personally I would research anyone who you prefer to go with.

I think that ****************.net do offer wise price. But I most like their shared plans (http://****************.net/shared.html) In any case coupon code "free" can be used for the first month free. If I'm not mistaken you can use it for reseller packages as well.

Lower costs, Freebies and often some "Personalised Services/Support" (They know you by name).

Disadvantages ---- a bit too many :(

At those prices they either oversell or run terrible low quality servers. Probably overselling, which, if managed, isn't a bad thing. Look out for some reviews and submit a few sales questions to test support speed.