Is hosting bad for your health?

Forum4Hosts-Jo

Well i guess this is the internet in general not just hosting but, what i want to know is, are they bad for your health?

Most nights i get 2 bed around 2 or 3 am after finishing my online stuff, spent most of yesterday helping a customer who then screwed me over, had some online training to do....work on my site etc, all caused a certain amount of stress.

Then i had 2 be at docs at 9:30 this morning so altho i went to bed at 1:30ish i didnt sleep till 3:30 and had hardly any sleep.

I get 2 docs, he takes my blood pressure and surprise surprise its High, I'm 18 im not sposed 2 have high blood pressure.
Not just the high blood pressure but i also get RSI from time to time, and no doubt a few more years of the net will lead 2 me needing glasses.

Hmmmmmmmmmm its just one of those days.

Hiring staff (or third party support) may help you with getting a good nights sleep and possibly lower ur blood pressure.

Dunno about me - havent been for a checkup in years lol.

Hmmm thats not good Jo - time to go take a holiday and relax for a bit. On the bright side though, i've been doing it since '95 and often don't go to bed at all but mostly i get 4 hours sleep a night and i don't have high blood pressure - so it might not actually be related.

i cant take a holiday lol i start uni on sunday, altho i suspect the stress of leaving home etc has contributed to the high blood pressure

I do pretty long hours and am quite healthy - I do excercise a fair bit as well though. Remember to have some fun as well, there is no point burning yourself out by working 20 hours 7 days a week. Work hard, play harder :D

I can relate my computer is down at home and now i spend up to 90 hrs a week at work so I can get things done.
Im only sched. 40 hrs.

I go for a walk at lunch, there's a creek at the back of my house and I wander down and walk along it. About an hour outside to ease the sore eyes, sore back, sore wrist, sore head, and general caffeine-induced craziness

And who gets more than 4 - 5 hours sleep ?

creek -sounds nice :)

I used to have a boat (2 berther) that I could go up and down the river in if I got stressed. Now I go off into the woods with my bike and do dirt jumps.etc.... although I had an accident the other day lol.