Is good to accept payment in crypto?

Hi guys,
what do you think about crypto?
1. Is it good and secure to accept payment with crypto currency?
2. How to start accepting payment with crypto currency? what the things that need to be considered?
3. What crypto coin do you suggest ?

Hi Alexishost,

While I have very very little experience with crypto currency, I can tell you that I met Frederick Coleman, VP of Growth with Blockonomics at CloudFest 2024 USA a few weeks ago. He was great to speak with and explain things to me! They help companies process crypto, but the funds never really pass through their company from what I understand. Go check them out!

Please be sure to report back here if you choose to go with them and give some feedback. Thanks!

I wouldn't personally touch crypto, way to unstable. But I've seen car dealers accepting crypto as a legitimate payment, so why not hosting? 😂

You can accept payments in doughnuts if you wanted. Heck, I have traded hosting and consulting for cigars and whiskey. It's all whatever you think it's worth.

If you trust Crypto, then accept it. Evaluate your Risk Assessment guide and determine if that's the best thing to do for your business.

For me No! Accepting Cryptocurrency means increasing risk factors for your business. It may attract wrong set of customers to your network. Mostly, hackers, spammers, phishing sites, DDoS attackers who will signup for your platform as they don't want to leave any proof of their real identity.

Another issue is volatility, lets assume you accepted a payment a rate market rate, then after few hours it can go down, so you may need to wait few times to go it up, so you can sell it at market price.

Another issue is, Money Laundering. Your client may send you some part of Hawala Money, and investigating agencies may track it down.

While accepting Cryptocurrency payments, I would advise to consider risk factors, and work accordingly to minimise it.

Hi guys,
what do you think about crypto?
1. Is it good and secure to accept payment with crypto currency?
2. How to start accepting payment with crypto currency? what the things that need to be considered?
3. What crypto coin do you suggest ?
1. It can be a good and secure option to accept payments with cryptocurrency, but it's important to be informed about the risks and benefits.
2. To start accepting payments with cryptocurrency, you'll need to set up a digital wallet, choose a payment processor, and educate yourself on the legal and tax implications.
3. Popular and established cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin are generally safe options for accepting payments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RackMaster