Info on Micfo.com

ZipC

Overall, I have appreciated my experience with Micfo. However, a couple of things have happened recently which I feel would be useful information for potential Micfo customers:

1.) I submitted a support question. As promised, the initial response came within about 25 minutes. However, this did not solve my problem. Follow-up tech support was not nearly as quick. The ticket was elevated to level 3. I ended up solving the problem myself before getting "level 3" help.

2.) I referred someone to Micfo.com and did not get the affiliate credit. My friend even explicitly put my information in the "comment" section when signing up. According to the billing department, someone else got the credit for the account. While he did, in fact, visit that site to get the coupon code, he signed up for his Micfo account immediately after clicking through my site. Micfo's response: "This is an unfortunate [sic]. We regret to inform you that the system cannot credit a commission to your account."

Greetings,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I followed your concern with the affiliate department and here's the clear explanation which was given to you:

" It appears that your friend was referred through another affiliate. This affiliate advertises on Adword Google and chances are that your friend might have ran a search on Micfo.com and clicked on one of the ad campaigns the other affiliate runs.

This has led the commission to be generated for other affiliate. "

Plus your customer visited the other affiliates website and generated a discount coupon from his website. I think it would be fare for him to receive the commission.

Not sure why you expect your friend to get a discount coupon from another affiliate' website but instead generate the commission for you ?!

Thank you!

Also what about this add they have prepay 24 months and get 12 free months. With prices changing so much not a good idea right?

TDH