in-house support

24/7/365 support does not mean 24/7/365 LIVE support. If you have an email support and a good knowledge base then you will offer 24/7 support. Knowledgebase is part of support as long as it points your clients to the solutions they are looking for. Its very hard to give 24/7 Live support especially for the small dogs.

I think that SkyNet knows the difference between "support" and "live support". His question was directed to another member who says he provides the support alone around the year and merely trying to question how he manages to do it all alone.

What kind of support do you provider for your reseller clients, dudes?

That kind of stopped me for a while. I cannot think of a provider without 24/7 support for their clients.

Are you referring to the clients of the resellers? That would be End User Support. Not everyone offers it. We do not advertise it. 24/7 support is for our direct clients only.

I think that SkyNet knows the difference between "support" and "live support". His question was directed to another member who says he provides the support alone around the year and merely trying to question how he manages to do it all alone.

Ohhh Thanx I get it now. I would definately be interested to also know how one does it

Ohhh Thanx I get it now. I would definately be interested to also know how one does it

As i am a one man band i still state 24/7 support

I have an extensive Knowledgebase and emails

I have the WHMCS Support Extended module which gives a message when i am not available
The times i am guaranteed to be at my PC are

09:00-12:00|13:00-17:00|18:00-23:00

this does not say i wont be at the PC at other times, also if a client asks for support at 22:55 i wont suddenly stop at 23:00, i will continue helping the client until they are satisfied.

Being webhosting provider 24x7 support is mandatory requirement. There are very rare examples ( if any)in this field who are unable to provide 24x7 support.

As i am a one man band i still state 24/7 support

I have an extensive Knowledgebase and emails

I have the WHMCS Support Extended module which gives a message when i am not available
The times i am guaranteed to be at my PC are

09:00-12:00|13:00-17:00|18:00-23:00

this does not say i wont be at the PC at other times, also if a client asks for support at 22:55 i wont suddenly stop at 23:00, i will continue helping the client until they are satisfied.

I've always believed it did, and expect that from hosts I use and I did that for my old brand I went to bed at 3am got up at 9am but was up all around the other hours, but now I don't I do business hours :).

24/7 support or via livechat. Of course if it is a problem about server or something like that we can help.

We do our own support in-house, non-outsourced.

We provide support via:
Phone
SMS
WhatsApp (Coming Soon)
Live Chat Support
Forum

We offer 24/7/365 support by ticket, forum and email, however the other 'live' communication support like live chat, skype, phone calls, etc is done as needed, by appointment and also based on our normal office hours right now. While we offer 24/7/365 support, it's not necessarily supported through all mediums. IE. for obvious reasons, such as I can't provide phone call support in the middle of a meeting, however I can provide email or ticket support in the middle of a meeting.

Furthermore, we are going to soon be offering 'FREE' EU Support to our reseller, master reseller and root reseller hosting clients. We have 2 different ways that we can offer this: We can offer it directly through their WHMCS system or we can setup a free, customized HelpDesk for them with their company logo in it and we will answer tickets submitted through that helpdesk portal.

We have never had any complaints about our support.

Last edited:
I'd venture to say that most web hosting providers do offer 24/7 support, and while some are one man operations, even they have monitoring set up to alert them to issues or tickets. Those that truly do not provide 24/7 support find it hard to sustain operations, much less grow their business - due to customer churn.

We do provide 24x7 live chat support as well as ticket board support to our reseller account clients without any extra cost but its not a white-label support.

Basically 24x7 support to reseller accounts clients with white-label support is not possible because every hosting company having many reseller accounts and its not feasible to manage white-label support for every reseller.

You can simply outsource support to freelancers because now a days many system admins doing freelancing work.

Basically 24x7 support to reseller accounts clients with white-label support is not possible because every hosting company having many reseller accounts and its not feasible to manage white-label support for every reseller.

It is possible if you have the staff to provide this support.

Dont forget you should only provide support to your own clients ( those ordering services and paying you). It is 100% the responsibility of your resellers to provide support to their clients ( those that ordered from them and pay them) as you have no contract with these clients.

We however will offer support to our resellers clients, but charge for this service

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys