in-house support

We provide 24/7 support for all resellers. we will even help ware we can with there own apps or script problems.

24/7 support with both them and their clients. Support for all apps on their reseller platforms and 50% off for their sub-reseller app support including their development. For re-sellers all servers under their account are semi-managed.

we do provide 24/7 support to our clients by support tickets but the live chat is online 12 hours a day

as your question about in house support

NO, in house support is expensive you can only afford it if you really have huge customers base

24 /7 support via livechat and ticketing system is the best thing a hosting company can get for the customers. As a start you should atleast get a support via tickets 24 /7 with atleast 10 min response time so that your customers will get a good impressions.

Also it will be good to start a department like 911 department in which only emergency things will be send and those will be looked into immediately without any delay.

We've In House support Team. We only provide support to our resellers not reseller's client. Few companies offer End User Support like innohosting.

We do not offer that because every ticket we get is high priority at our side thus no justification for white-label

Are you thinking "white glove?" By white label I mean provide support for your reseller's customer's under the reseller's brand (or no brand)

Does anyone provide white-label support?
We offer white labeled support for our resellers using their own brand name, so when a ticket comes to their desk its maps to our help desk and we reply using their making it looks like some one from their company replied the ticket.

My self I provide 24/7 all year round. All of the clients will only look for fast support time. If that is not possible the best option is to find someone who can cover for the support instead of you.

We provide our clients 24/7 live support, we offer our clients phone support (Calling, SMS or WhatsApp.) Ticket Support, Live Chat Support, E-Mail or Forum support. All our staff working from their own house. So then have their work time and i can shift them when needs :). So not big deal, this is what alot of companies have, yeah a office is a kind of same idea.

My self I provide 24/7 all year round. All of the clients will only look for fast support time. If that is not possible the best option is to find someone who can cover for the support instead of you.
How are you actually provide support "24/7 all year round" , it would be interesting to know how you manage this by your self? :)

Lol, i have did in the past some tests but some are doing saying 24/7 support that means you can use E-Mail, Ticket and Forum support (If added on the site) so a part about the 24/7 support is right but if they doing it all by them self will they reply only when he self is awake :) But yeah its keep still under the 24/7 support line :)

Lol, i have did in the past some tests but some are doing saying 24/7 support that means you can use E-Mail, Ticket and Forum support (If added on the site) so a part about the 24/7 support is right but if they doing it all by them self will they reply only when he self is awake :) But yeah its keep still under the 24/7 support line :)

What confuses people is

24/7 support just means you have a support option available 24/7. this can be email, support tickets, knowledgebase, it does not mean someone is available 24/7

if you state 24/7 Live support this this means you have someone available 24/7 to respond the support.

How are you actually provide support "24/7 all year round" , it would be interesting to know how you manage this by your self? :)

24/7/365 support does not mean 24/7/365 LIVE support. If you have an email support and a good knowledge base then you will offer 24/7 support. Knowledgebase is part of support as long as it points your clients to the solutions they are looking for. Its very hard to give 24/7 Live support especially for the small dogs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys