Im a new reseller. Any advice?

davinci

I recently started reselling with resellerspanel.com. Does anyone have any experience with this company? If so, please share, good or bad. They seem to have a good plan, especially for free, but their forum talks about alot of down time for at least one of their servers. Have I made a mistake choosing to work with this company? It wouldn't be a great loss if so as I said they offer free reseller accounts, but I don't want to waste my time.

<<Needless advertising removed.>>

Last edited by a moderator:
If its free, then most likely its too good to be true. If you are serious about starting a hosting business, then I would suggest paying for a reseller from a company that has a good reputation. Good luck in the industry

Something free almost always has a catch line, nothing can come "Free" it has to be generated from somewhere, for some cost. What you want to ask your self is do you really want to risk your reputation and customers on something that you received for free?

After looking on there website http://resellerspanel.com/reseller_hosting/how_it_works.html

It looks to me like it would just be another type of a pyramid scheme, there are way too many middle men that you would have to go through.

I haven't had any exsperiance with them, but if you are serious about becoming a reseller you should think about he a reliable reseller and pay for it. Free doesn't always mean having good uptime, which to me is a must. Being dedicated to your clients is a must. Meaning you want to provide them with the best deal, service and support possible.

I Have Recently Become A Reseller. Me And A Friend Bought A Reseller Package From Ebay From www.lucidnet.com

They Seem To Be Quite Good. I Started Last Night. I Havnt Had Any Bought Hosting Yet But Hope To Have In The Coming Weeks :)

I Never Really Go To Anything Thats Free Because Theyres Always A Catch.

If the guy is a losser or a moron, I will call it as it is. Unlike you, I deal in the real world. I BET YOU ARE GOINNG TO SHUT ME DOWN, Showing your IQ on inertnet issues. The inernet was build on free sceeph. Im not Al Gore becuase I kown the net and business. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Blue said:
http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/rules.php

How many rules are you planning on breaking here Ourweb?

Yes you will be shut down.

Just like you were shut down twice at WHT under two different user names.

I guess some people just don't get it.

At least you are doing people a favor and letting them know another dishonest hosting company to avoid,

MAYBE I AM WROUG BUT IS THIS A PUBLIC FORUM...... I AM ONLY ASKING??????????? :dance: :dance: :dance:

Just remember this
"You pay peanuts you end up hiring monkeys" Not always the case but a free host think about there obviously not doing it for the good of there health so there must be a catch/downfall. Donwtime being one of them
I'd be looking into a low end reseller and not a free one!

davinci said:
They seem to have a good plan, especially for free

Becareful. usually things that are free turn out to be a big impact on you. You've said it youreself.. there forums show alot of downtime. Would you like risking your clients and money for this? Get a real host, someone that knows how to value a customer.

well i have a lil bit advise try and answer your sutomers questions as clear as you can and keep your advertisment as clean as possible