I have than choose between 2 options, What is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Augustino

Hello

I am choosing resellers acounts, but I want have jsp/servlets suport

Option 1eleven2.com uptime They have Flash pro Enterprise Server
and urchin Dual Xeon 2.4 and 2gb ram in the DC of Ev1, they havent jsp/servlets support but

interalta.com I meet the CEO in forosdelweb.com, He offers me for $45 dollars 2gb for unlimited domains with jsp/servlets, DNS Redundant, in the DC of Hurricane Electric seems have very good experience in jsp/servlets and the support is my native language the spanish

In this option I will contract the 2 (eleven2.com and Interalta.com), Jsp will be a plan more expensive

Option 2hostgator.com have very good characteristics, uptime of the 99%, I heard have celeron for reseller hosting in the planet, but good managed.And for $8 dollars have jsp/servlets for each domain

The diference is the unlimited domains for jsp, But I dont then that choose.

For windows, is dificult find good reseller, Firstly I thinking in unifiednet.net but your uptime is bad, then find winlogical.com, seems be good reseller, but I dont your uptime, I will see in the siteuptime.com

Please, write me in this post, what should I choose about of the options of above or follow

Option 1) Eleven2.com and Interalta.com (unlimited domains with jsp)

Option 2) Hostgator $8 for each domain with jsp

I am thinking good because hostgator have good comments

Thanks

Last edited:
I wouldn't go for the unlimited domains package. This is very misleading. Try adding 20 domains with high traffic and complex scripts consuming much of the server resources and they will tell you to forget about the unlimited domains.

No matter how credible the CEO appears to be, it is impossible to host unlimited domains. I would opt for Hostgator since these two options are only available.

As far as I know all the servers used by hostgator are dual 2.4 xeons with 2 gigs of ram, not celerons.

MOD NOTE: Post removed. Advertising is allowed only in the Marketplace section. We rely on your cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is another point of view. Google is making $20 per click on some "web hosting" keyword bids. Why block the fun?

Thanks for yours opinions :)

The jsp with unlimited domains think will put to much 17 domains, I dont think than this overload the server

But Hostgator seems very good reseller plan

Last edited:
windows resellers plans

About of windows resellers plans, Winlogical seemed be good reseller, but investigating find

- MatrixReseller.com
- Reseller-Center.com
- DIYHosting.com
- JodoHost.com

DIYHOSTING have good commentaries, http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=346378&highlight=windows and jodohost have links with reviews

Something that I like of winlogical than will have plesk panel for windows reseller the next week and the others host just have h-sphere, I dont know this panel

Something that I like of jodohost than will have oracle databases but principaly than coldfusion haven´t extra cost

Please, writen me your opinions about this hostings and
which of plesk or h-sphere is the best panel for windows?

thanks

Last edited:
Thread is too old in my opinion. Warrants a close, especially that the matter discussed is probably long over.

Status
Not open for further replies.