How to Start Your Own Reseller Hosting Business

net4india

Hi,

I want to start my own hosting business so looking for reliable web host in India to take reseller account.

Oh boy, do I love it when this happens! Thank you, net4india, for posting this and get ready to face the music.

I find it super cute when web hosting companies that build reputation through fake reviews and recommendations ask questions that would reinforce their search engine positions and/or bring some traffic to their own website. You know, like a professional tennis player asking how to hit a forehand.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you net4india (a hired representative of Net4 India www.net4.in), whose job is to write and submit often fake and always non-value adding articles, press releases, reviews, blog and forum posts, Q&As in favor of his/her employer. You know, those directory listings, primitive question & answer forum posts that ask for recommendations of a very reliable provider in India. Or general articles with SEO-friendly links to their website. Something like this, or this (with an absolute must self-rating of 5 stars, by the way), among dozens of others.

It is the same old scam tactic (something that Net4 India clearly approves off) - to fill dozens and hundreds of websites with same garbage posts and articles, all linking to their website: www.net4.in In the process, luring thousands of unexpected readers into believing they are reading a real review or an expert piece with solid recommendations.

So giving credit where it is due, I'd love to help Net4 India to get the well deserved publicity within the web hosting industry for the best in class dishonest marketing tactics. If you are looking for a web hosting company in India that has no shame in how it chooses to represent itself, look no further - Net4 India (net4.in) is the company for you.

PS: Jass, I hope you don't mind - I've read that when you use bold tags on certain keywords - they get picked up by search engines faster and get highlighted by Google within search results.

I will never approve of such unethical marketing tactics, let alone PAY someone else to do these things on behalf of my company.. Shame on them for sure.:thumbup: (shameless hosts anyone?)

SEO marketing is much like everything else in this life, when you get down to it... If you're going to do something, do it the right way or don't do it at all.. And if you didn't work for something, then you didn't earn it.

Shady tricks and lousy shortcuts will get you no where in SEO.. You have to EARN your good page rank from the mighty search engines and it takes hard work.

:popcorn:

Quite a sad attempt :(

Nice catch ^^ - Though they should work on the username :p This thread could have gone the other way.

Last edited:
Oh boy, do I love it when this happens! Thank you, net4india, for posting this and get ready to face the music.

I find it super cute when web hosting companies that build reputation through fake reviews and recommendations ask questions that would reinforce their search engine positions and/or bring some traffic to their own website. You know, like a professional tennis player asking how to hit a forehand.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you net4india (a hired representative of Net4 India www.net4.in), whose job is to write and submit often fake and always non-value adding articles, press releases, reviews, blog and forum posts, Q&As in favor of his/her employer. You know, those directory listings, primitive question & answer forum posts that ask for recommendations of a very reliable provider in India. Or general articles with SEO-friendly links to their website. Something like this, or this (with an absolute must self-rating of 5 stars, by the way), among dozens of others.

It is the same old scam tactic (something that Net4 India clearly approves off) - to fill dozens and hundreds of websites with same garbage posts and articles, all linking to their website: www.net4.in In the process, luring thousands of unexpected readers into believing they are reading a real review or an expert piece with solid recommendations.

So giving credit where it is due, I'd love to help Net4 India to get the well deserved publicity within the web hosting industry for the best in class dishonest marketing tactics. If you are looking for a web hosting company in India that has no shame in how it chooses to represent itself, look no further - Net4 India (net4.in) is the company for you.

PS: Jass, I hope you don't mind - I've read that when you use bold tags on certain keywords - they get picked up by search engines faster and get highlighted by Google within search results.

THIS IS WHEN I SAY !!! O SNAP! YOU GOT CAUGHT .

Yep, I am agree with above post. But if you want to start your own business then you have to search good reliable hosting as well as good quality of support including network uptime to improve the quality of your sites.

Loved the ownage, agreed that come on, try and use an original name at least :)
It is just so crappy to see this crap everywhere.

Wow, Artashes - that's a classic post. Just the way to start my morning! It's already indexed in Google (page one).

Attachments

• net4india on Google.jpg
    net4india on Google.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 9
Wow, Artashes - that's a classic post. Just the way to start my morning! It's already indexed in Google (page one).
That is awesome! However, I would have loved it even more if this thread was found every time someone searches for Net4 India www.net4.in company name. And I wish the title of the thread included the word "scam" or "dishonest" in it, as well.

Good catch, love the ownage,:smash:

but it's a damn shame that this is what internet commerce has devolved to....:sad:
Sure it is sad, but I can tell you with confidence that our many years of experience, that kind of thing - fake reviews, recommendations and shilling doesn't get too far on this forum, compared to so many others. Even in complicated shilling cases, sooner or later they all get caught and all their garbage removed. HostingDiscussion is well protected by experienced moderators and some very attentive members, as well. I am not even talking about simple spam attempts that get removed very quickly.

Hi,

I want to start my own hosting business so looking for reliable web host in India to take reseller account.

There are three things you should check before choosing a reseller plan:

1) Search domain whois to see how old the domain is.
2) Send pre-sales question to check response time.
3) Make sure reseller plans are reasonable in terms of price and quota comparing with other providers.”
“No point going with a reseller that is providing you with something that is too good to be true”

There are three things you should check before choosing a reseller plan:

1) Search domain whois to see how old the domain is.
2) Send pre-sales question to check response time.
3) Make sure reseller plans are reasonable in terms of price and quota comparing with other providers.”

But you don't offer any advice for any of these

Artashes your response gave me a good chuckle.

Interesting string, too bad the original poster's reputation precedes him. I didn't realize people do such things. I suppose it is a quick way to get great reviews eh? Sort of like the sites I see where they write their own customer reviews. Or the sites that show all the domains they host, but every domain is owned by themselves.

Maybe with more info on here it will show more on the search engines and more people will get the idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansrtch