How to create email aliases in cPanel?

Artashes

Administrator
Staff member
I am helping a friend move a website of her business from one company to another and I faced a bit of an issue that I still don't know how to solve.

With her old account using Plesk control panel there are email aliases setup that forwards email to two, sometimes three, email accounts. Is there a way to create an email alias in cPanel in such a way that would do the same?

Example:

When someone emails sales@domain.com, it forwards that message to:
sales.person1@domain.com
sales.person2@domain.com
at the same time.

Thank you.

I am helping a friend move a website of her business from one company to another and I faced a bit of an issue that I still don't know how to solve.

With her old account using Plesk control panel there are email aliases setup that forwards email to two, sometimes three, email accounts. Is there a way to create an email alias in cPanel in such a way that would do the same?

Example:

When someone emails sales@domain.com, it forwards that message to:
sales.person1@domain.com
sales.person2@domain.com
at the same time.

Thank you.

yes in the websites cpanel under mail look for Forwarders and then open in and you can set up email forwards to any other email you want

yes in the websites cpanel under mail look for Forwarders and then open in and you can set up email forwards to any other email you want

Yes, aware of the Forwarders. But can the email forwarder forward to more than 1 email address at the same time? It is pretty unclear with cPanel.

Yes, aware of the Forwarders. But can the email forwarder forward to more than 1 email address at the same time? It is pretty unclear with cPanel.

i cant see why not if you set the forwarders up.

i have all mine piped to the same address

Hi,

Email alias is very simple in cPanel too.
Login to the cPanel >> Forwarders >> Here you can set the email aliases..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys