How much resources are your clients using?

In general, I have seen most clients only use <1GB . Sure you have that other random user with 50GB on a shared account, but overall around 1GB or less in most cases.

Yeah that's generally how it works - 99% of clients will use very few resources, but there are the occasional hogs.

I have a client hosting a large forum, they used up half of my VPS resource.
My VPS 4G RAM

I had a client do this so i decied to move them to one of my other servers which had less clients and therfore more avaialable resources. used the transfer system within root WHM and it took 19 hrs to transfer her site over (thats how big it was) still was too heavy on the other server so i suggested they upgrade to their own VPS, but i got "dont have the money" but they still kept buying forum signups for other sources. so i gave them 7 days to find another host and have their site moved to other host. 3 days later and they replied they have found another host can i help move them over, i replied no problem, heard nothing more until day 6 where they satated they could not find another suitable host. I suspect they thought i would change my mind and continue to host them. i just replied that their site would be terminated the following day, since then i have heard nothing this was 6 months ago.

In general, I have seen most clients only use <1GB . Sure you have that other random user with 50GB on a shared account, but overall around 1GB or less in most cases.

That sounds about right. Again, the numbers speak for themselves: If you have 500 sites averaging 1 GB each and the 501st site is 50GB the average size is only 1.1 GB

A lot of customers will use more than expected. This is where you need to have your awesome customer service skills in place and talk to them about what is sutible for them. You might have to put them down a plan but in the long run, your savings your customers money, and will have a customer for a lifetime for looking after them