How much do you think this domain is worth? HitsZilla.com

inverthost.com

I got the domain, HitsZilla.com for $10 from a friend. I was wondering how much you think its worth?

When I bought it, it had a script for link exchange, well I now changed that to pop ups exchange. You can check it out, http://www.hitszilla.com

I'm looking to sell it with a free month included.

But anyway, how much?

inverthost.com,

IDK, it depends on how much traffic is seen and how much the potential is to have advertising dollars earned. If we are looking at using the 1 pop up that they do not receive credit for, for payed advertising and there are pop unders that make $$$ it could be worth alot.

For Domain, Script, and Web site I am saying in the $500.00 range.

inverthost.com,

You could sell the domain on Webhostingtalk, webhostingchat, hostingdiscussion, webmaster-talk.com, ect.

II would even be more then happy to sell it on the front page of our hosting stie under the condition that you would provide 15% of the sale to the Katrina relief fund. :) It would be away that you would not have to deal with the selling. JUst exchange the code to the client and the money and you would be good to go.

To me it sounds like a good start to a good brand, depending on what the buyer did with it.

I can in fact already see some creative marketing to go along with it.

Unfortunately, brandability is not the only factor, or you would be golden. Previous traffic, duration of registration, etc play an important role.

You could sell the domain on brandability alone, but even though I find it to be extremely brandable, I wouldn't expect much for it on that basis alone.