How much do you spend for reseller hosting?

A Reseller Plan should go from about $15-25.00 / Month now especially since Reliable Virtual Private Servers are now being provided at low costs.

Guys if you are only making money by going with the cheapest reseller plan that is not always a good sign :), you should be charging more for your hosting plans and delivering where big hosts can't, in niche areas :)

I can't imagine starting a hosting company now and charging less then around $20 to $40 a month for hosting. Plus at that price clients are usually a lot nicer and not crap clients.

Marks said:
A Reseller Plan should go from about $15-25.00 / Month now especially since Reliable Virtual Private Servers are now being provided at low costs.
VPS and reseller hosting are worlds apart. Can you justify $600 for VPS? No. Can you justify $600 for reseller hosting? With ease.

Reseller hosting is all about tVAR options, service and support. Disk and traffic quotas mean little to nothing against those features. Service, support and the value added resources are what makes reseller hosting the stand-out in the hosting industry and why it can still command and justify a solid price tag.

Simon

Reseller hosting really is all about the place. Just depends on the plan the size of the plan, what extras you get with the plan so on and so forth...

charlesgan said:
i budgeted $25 for hostgator reseller plan.
i planning to increase this to 50 soon.

I would not go up to 50.00 if I were you. I would move to a VPS server with that budget depending on how many domains you have hosting on your reseller plan now.

A manged VPS plan would be great if you do not know anything about Linux or Windows administration.

This will give you more power and control over your server and your clients.

WickedShark said:
I would not go up to 50.00 if I were you. I would move to a VPS server with that budget depending on how many domains you have hosting on your reseller plan now.

A manged VPS plan would be great if you do not know anything about Linux or Windows administration.

This will give you more power and control over your server and your clients.

yea if you plan on spending 40+ i would suggest VPS, if your making enough to cover 100 dollars you can even get a decent dedicated server.

I spend under $40 on reseller at one place and have a dedi as well, for a diff. project.

If you are looking to spend over $50 or so and are good in managing servers, VPS is for you. If you want support, management part be done by host, go for reseller, thats why i am still sticking with $40 bill for a reseller, besides support is good there. :)

I spend about $66 per year with www.************. I think that ************ provide good quality with that price. But I always look for new ideas and ways.

I Spend 10 Dollars For My Webhosting From Trexhost.com Its Very Good I Get 1000MB Of Bandwith 10,000MB Of Diskspace Unlimited Emails 5 Domains And WPM/Cpanel+Fantastico2!/RVskins For 9.99 A Month I Think Thats Very Very Good my Best Choice

Where are you buying the resellers from, I cant believe you are paying $30 per month for reseller plans. We sell them for less than $30 per year, adult content allowed, videos allowed, gaming servers allowed - maybe you should look else where ;)?