How do your Clients Pay?

Yeah most people I know also use paypal for accepting and making payments.
Its very easy to use and manage, plus now that they have a card to take your funds out at an ATM, its even better

The safest way to use Paypal:

Never, never, ever under any circumstances let money sit in the account. Not unless you want to run the risk of saying "bye bye" to it forever.

I have used PayPal for years, and have never had either my business or my personal accounts frozen. However, I've always kept it foremost in my mind that they are NOT a bank. Funds left with them are not FDIC insured and protected the way my business and personal bank accounts' funds are. The money left in PayPal's care also earns interest for PayPal / Ebay, instead of earning money for me.

While I can understand their business model, I'm not going to encourage it more than I already do by using the business account, which does take a flat fee and a percentage (smaller than most merchant accounts or processors, but still...that's my money, darn it.)

Scribehost's clients seem to be an even mix of Paypal and credit / debit card, with one client who occasionally pays via money order. The business hosting arm, though, sees more credit card payments.

What banks does 2CO put money directly into?
I like paypal as its actually very easy to get my money from the account, easier than 2CO, well that I know of anyway but I could be wrong
I like customers to pay via paypal as I use it for online payment plus the fees are pretty good (Even though I still think they are very high for the amount of profit paypal makes, but compared to other options...)

I think that most of the payment providers put money directly into any major bank. Washington Mutual, Wells Fargo, TechCU...those three I know can get ACH deposits direct from either 2CO or Paysystems. Or Paypal.