how do i Make money .

Amandeep, I think it was my-e-space that had down resellerzoom as a recommendation. I use a reseller account from them, not for reselling, but to manage my websites and I have been happy with them. There are many good ones out there, but that is the only one I have direct experience with.

However reselling, or web hosting in general is a hugely competative business and people can get hosting almost anywhere for 5 or 6 dollars a month. You will want to have a specialization. I know of a company who specialized in hosting and web design catered to independant insurance agents. They can resell at a premium price because the agents are not as computer savvy as a web designer, plus they have semi-premade templates and graphics related to the insurance industry. They give hosting and web site maint/updates for about $35 a month. That includes a couple of updates, if needed beyond that they charge more per service.

My advice, do a lot of reading and research in this forum, you will find a lot of good information.

WireNine said:
Add support for your customers. It's not just buying and reselling, you have to manage the customers and support them.

If you're not up for that, then as everyone had already suggested, find an affiliate program :)
I would advise you to go with reselling hosting only if you are enough knowledgeable with all hosting stuff as you have to handle support at your own as a reseller. For small company / new born you have to do investment to provide good support to your clients. If you can do this then reselling is fine else affiliation will be better since the parent company manages support on behalf of you.

Addmember said:
Not always true, think of reseller companies with in-house support. I agree about resellerzoom, their failover plan seems interesting, you might also want to check ************ reselling offers, where you can resell 20 Gb for 20$ a month.
Yeap. It is true. Ahosin.biz provides inhouse support. But I don't know if reselerzoom does.

knowing hosting business will help you succeed. If you can make good plans, decent pricing, and good support, your business will boom. Also keep in mine you need to get your sites name out.