HostingAlerts.com Downtime?

BrowseHosts

HostingAlerts.com downtime?

Hi,

Does anyone know HostingAlerts.com contact number? It appears they have downtime right now...

Registrant Contact:
OG-SC Hosting
Andrew Bailey ()
+44.2086487274
Fax: +44.0000000000
16 Woodland Way
London, CR42DY
GB

Great... not even in the USA.... can someone in GB try giving a call?

They're now back up. I can access their website, if that's what you mean. Every website will experience downtime sooner or later.

BrowseHosts said:
What was that a hosting company ?

I'm not sure what that means... :idea:

I wasn't sure of what type of business they were. judging by the domain name I could not determine if it was hosting, domains or something else.

The website is now up and functional for me as well.

Hello,

You may try whois.sc for checking a domain's WHOIS information. This site provides pretty good information and has good design.

To continuously monitor a host's uptime, I discovered a site named ServiceUptime.com
The periodically monitor a web site and alert you via email when a specific service on a domain is down. Mostly people monitor the http service which run on port 80. You may visit that site to check for a specific web host's uptime statistics as well. Pretty helpful if you are unsure about a web host's uptime guarantee.

Thats madness you would display Andies information like that over you website being down for a couple hrs which he probley gave your broke self for free you should really know the fact about HostingAlerts. It has grone to be a very good Hosting Co. look for yourselves very reliable and affordable.

www.hostingalerts.com
www.hostingalerts.net

yeah thats right not just webhosting but they offer game server hosting,VOIP, and dedicated servers. Hmm

Willy said:
Thats madness you would display Andies information like that over you website being down for a couple hrs which he probley gave your broke self for free you should really know the fact about HostingAlerts.
First let me say....be nice. There is no need to be "intentionally rude or disruptive".

Willy said:
It has grone to be a very good Hosting Co. look for yourselves very reliable and affordable.
With that, please let me ask you for a site url you host with them.

Willy said:
yeah thats right not just webhosting but they offer game server hosting,VOIP, and dedicated servers. Hmm
This is not such a huge deal. Anyone with a few extra $$ can resell any of those services, you sound more spammy to me than anything else.

There is no need to be "intentionally rude or disruptive".
Mark :beer: how does it feel to be on the other side :p

Thats madness you would display Andies information like that over you website being down for a couple hrs which he probley gave your broke self for free you should really know the fact about HostingAlerts. It has grone to be a very good Hosting Co. look for yourselves very reliable and affordable.

Can you justify why it's Madness? Everyone's could access it worldwide anyway through a whois checker. Personally there shouldn't be no such thing as a WHOISGUARD it's a stupid invention to make more money by registrars.

Not to mention this thread is 11months old.

Haha, My personal favourite is your profile:

Interests:
Being Intentionally Rude & Disruptive