Hosting company for sell 500-600 Per Month!!!

zwgbiz

Hello,

I represent a web hosting company that we are currently offering for sell. I won't state the name here but myself and my partner have been providig hosting for about 5 months now with top notch support and awesome uptime on our dedicated server.

The problem is now we have both just started working full time jobs and he is going to college while I have had other opportunitys arise that we need to sell our company.

We currently have a income of between 500-600 per month in hosting fees and pay 129 for a dedicated server.

We host with cpanel and an easy transition would be made if the purchasor had modernbill billing.

Included in this sale would be our site, which is a unique top notch design and our customers monthly.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY, LOOKING TO SELL SOON!

Send your Name, email address and a telephone # with the best time to call to zybowebgroup@yahoo.com, and we will get back to you within 24 hours of your email.

Hi,

I work for a company that buys hosting companies and assets, we are interested in your offer if it is still available, if you could provide more information, server, merchant, domain it would be much apreachiated.

Regards, Thomas