Hosting Co. Accepting Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

looktme

We are a smaller hosting co that is growing rapidly. However we lack the support and time to keep up with it. Here are a breakdown of our stats.

Monthly Accounts: [39]($1007.49)
Quarterly Accounts: [2]($199.98)
BiAnnual Accounts: [5]($366.91)
Annual Accounts: [18]($2518.96)
Hosting Income(mo): ($1345.22)

We also do domain registrations and currently are the registrar to around 80 domains.

Most of our accounts are reseller accounts. We get on average 1 new reseller(>$29.99/mo) per day.

Our package would include 2 leased servers, website, domain, all customers, and also billing system(drams plus)

PM if interested with offers or questions.

Still accepting offers if anyone is interested. We want to complete the sale by weeks end to ensure an end of the month transfer of accounts.

Update...

Here is the deal....

First $3500 takes it. Preference will be given to those who can provide superior support to the clients you will be getting. cPanel/WHM/Linux Experience is a must.

Hurry this wont last long.

It includes the 2 server leases for the rest of March.

*yes* i know you said PM with offers and questions, but this barrage of pm, reply, pm, reply drives me insane ;)

can you *post* details of the plans that you've offered/sold these people as the potential value of your busienss is somewhat dimished if you've massively oversold, promised unlimited everythings to your resellers and charge 29.99/month for a terrabyte of data-transfer

a list of the plans, how many on each plan, whether they pay monthly, annually (and which month) etc will help people evaluate what you are offering.

some details about the 2 dserevrs (cpu, hdd, transfer allowance, datacentre, monthly cost, age) woudl also help

In a future, please avoid posting messages like:

another pm sent.
sent you a pm.
Reply sent...
sent pm as of 6:27 pm...
I sent you another pm...

looktme said:
This is sold...

Moderator please close this thread.... thank you
Congratulations! Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.