Host site TOTALLY changed, new name, design, features etc.

BlackStorm

Hey,
I just did a total remake of my company.
I had been with the domain custom-hosting.net for around a year now and for a few reasons I have changed to the domain rnhost.com

The site is totally different in regard to the design and a lot of new features have been added.

Does anyone have any suggestions for the site?
Anything you like or dont like?
Find any errors/mistakes that I should fix?

Whats your general opinion on the site?

Thanks,
John

Thanks Gordy.
rnhost did stand for something, I had quite a few ideas but now I really dont like any of the things I thought of.

Anyone have any suggestions now that I have to come up with a new one?
I think it will be pretty easy to remember anyway, and I have all TLDs, unlike with Custom-Hosting

Any other suggestions/feedback?
Thanks,
John

Couple of issues I'd fix if I were you, John:

1. The header graphic: because the background colour is #eeeeee, the white corners of the header graphic are showing. I'd either edit the graphic, or change the background colour to white.

2. The layout as a whole looks a bit squished. Space your text better and the layout will improve. There is not gap at all under the "packages" headers, which makes it feel squashed.

Other than that, not bad at all! I could start harping on about not using <font> tags, but I'll leave that for another post. Take a look at my site for a bit of inspiration in the use of style sheets if you like. :)