Hiring remote 24/7 support?

kylespringer

Who is a good affordable company that can do remote 24/7 support for my hosting company? It's getting to be to much for me and 1 other person to be managing.

What are you exactly looking for? You looking for american based company to manage the server? You looking for them to setup accounts etc... elaborate more

kylespringer said:
Who is a good affordable company that can do remote 24/7 support for my hosting company? It's getting to be to much for me and 1 other person to be managing.

Well yes .... fratay22 is right ..! Remote 24/7 support can be provided by outsourced support companies. But from your post, its difficult to make out if you are looking for outsourced support companies, or remote techs to work for you..

Finding 24/7 remote techs can be difficult, but finding 24/7 outsourced support company can be easy with a quick search :)

I'd recommend Touch Support. They are lightning fast on tickets. Prices are also reasonable for a US based company. Bobcares is also another great company.

Honestly, I would recommend ThinkSupport. I use there services at one of my past jobs, they were amazing, and very knowledgable. There is always room for improvement, and I think that it's better to hire a remote person, rather then a remote company, but hey...ThinkSupport did exceptionally well.

A quick searchy of Google gives a whole list of outsourced support companies. I have never used any of them, as I prefer to keep my support inhouse.

If you are trying to get low price for your outsources support then outsource your business to companies who have branches in asian countries like india and china because they have very low overhead expense comapred to companies operating from US