Hi Everyone!

gbcarter4103

Hey Everyone,

My name is Greg. I currently am new to this board, but would love to be a regular here. I have two operating businesses and would like to get the names out.

PracticallyCheap.com (Discount Internet Merchandise)
HostProSolutions.com (Not Sure yet! ;-))

Thanks all!
Greg

**EDITED BY MOD**

Hey Greg, welcome to the site!

Thanks for posting about your site, I had to remove something because its not allowed by google and a lot of people will report that you are asking people to do that.
You will end up losing anything you have earned, even if most of those were "real" clicks :)

Dont want you to lose what you have because they take it very seriously and I know a lot of people that have lost their account.

Hope you enjoy it on the site and stick around!!

John

Do you want me to remove the quote included the removed bit in as well (of course, you could too by the time I see your reply ;) )

Thanks

First, I would like to say Thanks to everyone who has replied and viewed this post. And to you all who are breaking the rules of some stuff with me ;-) Hehe.

Okay, Well, let me explain myself. I am a high school student, attempting to open a couple of online businesses as I stated above. The reason for my doing this is becuase I am having some personal family problems. ( my mom is leaving my dad and my dad is refusing to do the child support thing and sell the house and such) so I am sort of forced to pay for my own clothes and such now. For one of the sites, practicallycheap.com, I have wanted to provide discount material to web masters, such as domains, web templates, etc... But I am in desperate need of some help. please if any one can make a donation please do so on my hostprosolutions.com site, anything can help. a dollar. I am just asking from the bottom of my heart to help my family out. Thank you all so much for everything.

Greg

I can help with anything non money related, (unfortunately that's in short supply here too, lol). Just drop me a PM or something if you want

Sorry about the problems, hope it all gets sorted out ok

THanks, does anyone have any good hosting plans they feel would be good for PracticallyCheap.com ? I feel this would be a good way to advertise yourself. Totally free!

Hehe, I think the request boards are funny. Although if you are the person looking for hosting its pretty good, having all the hosts fight over you.