Hey dudes

iLLuSioN

Hey found this forum while browsing at another one ;) things look really nice and stylish here.

my history
i started my web venture by running a small news site for 1 year (2000) it got boring rather quik but it was kinda fun making the design for the site :) so i started to make free layouts and i have been doing it ever since.

i will probably not make alot of new threads but ill try and give alot of reply's to people who need help with their problems ;)

Have a nice day...

Hey iLLuSioN!

Welcome to the site!

What kind of news site did you have?Was it just normal news like you would get on the tv, radio etc?
have you been doing free templates for around 2 years now?

do you have any sites for it?I know of the one your working on but do you have any others from before that you used?

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum :)

John

Welcome to the site and the great community here :)

It would be nice to see some of your work if you consifder posting your URLs?

Have fun :)

it was net news like neowin ! news around software / hardware / games :) lot of work dusting up the news... was called Logical News :p

na the one there is on my site is the "old" one coming up, till on my hd ;) "The Style" in the layout's section i used that before, but decided to give it to the public :) and the same thing append with the "blue elite"

arg when i press space in some of the text it removes the text infront of it :D

**edit

http://www.elitezone.org/