Helpdesk Software

Naz

Which do you use and Why.

We use Kayko eSupport as its simple to use for Staff and the end user, It shall be intresting to know what other people think.
Thanks

I am looking into Kayko since it is easy to use for the end user. I currently use Client Exec but I find alot fo the customers do not utilize the trouble ticket support embedded within the application. I think it has more so to do with the fact that they have to login to the member area in order to get things done.

TheReason said:
I am looking into Kayko since it is easy to use for the end user. I currently use Client Exec but I find alot fo the customers do not utilize the trouble ticket support embedded within the application. I think it has more so to do with the fact that they have to login to the member area in order to get things done.
I know what you mean about CE. I think it will develop over the next couple upgrades though to be a better helpdesk. Support piping is a good start - although I havent implimented it.

We use CE though and are in it for the long run - I'm a believer in one password for billing, support etc and CE does this.
I dont like Kyako - dont know what it is, but it just doesnt seem "comfortable" :confused: I also dont like separating billing / invoices from support - I like users to see everything in one place.

I used Kayako for the longest time before switching to Cerberus. I've been using Cerby now for a few months and it works the best for me.

We use Kayako eSupport. I love CE, but users like eSupport better.

CE will surely develop in the future...and I look forward to going back to them.

We have been using ExoPHPDesk on our site for more than an year. It has almost all the required features. It is fast and reliable.

We use Cerberus and have found it to be the best till now.

I am eagerly waiting for their new release which is very attractive as per the information provided by the cerberus team.

Another vote for cerberus. We have been using the helpdesk and live help for about 6 months now. I am looking forward to the release of majorcrm.

Have been using Cerberus for a while now and have found it works nicely for us.

The user interface is easy to use if one decides to use it, which we do.

Haven't deployed Kayako so far, so can't comment on their desk.